Chapter 2

My Black Rose

     "I have no idea what to do now." JaeHwa laid on her bed closing her eyes. Thoughts of a few hours ago rushing through her head.

*I can't believe I said that. He must have thought I was crazy or something. It's been two years already. Why can't I let him go? He must have already forgotten everything we had done. Maybe all four years worth. To be honest, I still remember almost every single thing we did together.*

*flash*

      The sky was of a bright blue. Warm water around her ankles. Her eyes fixed on the sand brushing against her feet. She turned as she heard a voice call out her name. It was the voice that could make her name sound special even if she heard it a billion times. She saw him. His brown eyes watching the way her orange and yellow dress flow in the slight breeze, her long hair shining in the sun. His arms longing to be around her small figure. His legs carried him off to her direction.

      She held her arms open as he started running. His arms wrapped around her waist and lifted her into a spinning hug.

      "Jongin. I am really going to miss you. I don't really want to leave this summer. Our third anniversary is coming up. I want to spend it with you." JaeHwa said as she buried her face in his chest.

      "Don't you worry jagi, we'll be together for our third." Jongin smiled and held her closer. She smiled back as he took her hand and sat on the warm sand, listening to the waves crashing to the shore. 

     "I have a surprise for you." She turned to him as he pulled out a small box from his pocket. 

     "Jongin, what is that?" She said as she was getting really nervous.

     He opened it in front of her and held out the ring. 

     "This." He lifted her hand closer to him. "Is my promise ring to you." He put it on her finger and she smiled brightly.

      "Yay! We match." He said, holding out his hand.

      "I love you so much."

      "I love you too, Jagi."

*flash end*

      JaeHwa snapped back to reality as she heard her brother's friends come over. JaeHwa immediately sat up, and wiped the tear off her cheek as her older brother leaned through her doorway.

      "Jae, come downstairs."

     "Why." JaeHwa got up and walked over to her brother.

     "Mr. Noodle Hair wants to see you. He says it's important." JaeHwa quickly went down the stairs and looked for Zelo. She looked around for about five minutes over the sea of brunettes. she finally saw him sitting in front of a table, apparently writing a small note. He was holding a silver small bag. JaeHwa walked over to the tall maknae and tapped on his arm. Zelo jumped and quickly threw the note in the bag.

       "Hey Zelo! The boy sprang up happily to give the girl a big bear hug.

       "Annyeong Noona!" he yelled. Everyone turned to look at him. From all of the "what the heck" look, Youngjae gave him something close to a death glare.

       "Jae! This is for you." he lifted the silver bag up to JaeHwa's eye level.

       "Dang Ze-Ze. You are pretty happy today." JaeHwa laughed and took the bag into her hands.

       "Oh, hyung gave me some cherry tomatoes!" Out of nowhere, Zelo suddenly had about two in his hand and started nibbling.

       "Umm. Okay. Well I have some homework to do, so see you guys later!" JaeHwa disappeared up the steps of the large staircase.

        Zelo then sat down next to Youngjae. "You need to tell her soon hyung. Or even tell Jongup hyung."

        Youngjae sighed. "I feel like if I do tell her, she might not like me back... and if I tell Jongup, he might go after me for liking his dongsaeng... You know what happened with her and him."  

       Zelo looked at the pictures of Jongup and JaeHwa. "Maybe that might happen, but you have to try it first. You can't just keep it on the down-low. They will eventually find out, but it may not turn out good. It's better if you just came clean and confess."

       "It's kinda hard to tell them. I'm just scared that they might reject to the relationship, but fine dongsaeng, I'll try." Zelo smiled and ate another tomato as he sat down to watch tv with everyone else.

       In JaeHwa's room....

      JaeHwa walked in and sat on her bed, then looked at the silver bag. Curious of what was in it, she slowly started to open it. The small bag revealed a little yellow B.A.P. bunny necklace and the small note Zelo threw in. JaeHwa flipped the paper over then read it aloud.

"This isn't really from me, it's actually from Hyung. =)"