Caught!

My Black Rose

    Yongguk made it through the door just before JaeHwa walked around the corner.

    "Damn that was close." he panted.

    "Hyung, why were you out?" Yongguk turned to see Jongup coming from upstairs.

    "Umm I--" Both stopped and turned as they heard the door opening. JaeHwa came in and stopped in her tracks.

    "Jae. Where were you? Why were you out, especially this late?" Jongup said as he tried not to wake everyone else up.

    "I was just out." JaeHwa said as she looked at Yongguk and walked to the stairs. Jongup shrugged it off and went back onto the couch. As he started falling asleep, Yongguk turned to the stairs and went for JaeHwa's room where he saw the lights through the bottom and top of the doorway. He knocked on it lightly and she opened the door.

    "We need to talk." Yongguk said.

     "About what?" JaeHwa had a nervous rush through her body.

     "May I come in?" JaeHwa hesitated, but opened the door a little wider.

     "I saw you with Jongin." Yongguk sat on her bed.

     "You did? Why? How?" JaeHwa closed the door and locked it.

     Yongguk stayed quiet for a while and answered, "I heard the door close and I thought someone broke in and I ran out to follow them to their car or something. But... then I saw really long hair so it was either a girl or a really short foreigner man."

    "Foreigner man? Really?"

    "Yes a foreigner man. I never really see any men that have long hair here that are locals. Just the foreigners.."

    "So you just followed me .. and then?" She also sat on the bed.

   "The figure dashed through the park so I tried not to be so loud or seen. Then it got into the street lights and it was you. Then I saw him."

    "Please don't tell Jongup or anyone? Please oppa!" She begged.

    "I won't. But, why not? He's your older brother, the only reason why he doesn't want you with Jongin is because he is just looking out for you-- We are all looking out for you."

    "I know, but Jongin, he's back. Like the one I knew before."

    "Girls." he mumbled. "Look, we are just looking out for you. How Jongup felt about Jongin, we were basically the same way. You are like our little sister. We've known you since grade school."

    "I know, but trust me on this. He's changed. I'm changed."

   He laughs, "Yes you've changed...well, developed, since then."

    "You're a . How can you be my older brother if you are checking me out like that?"

    "It's common sense, you're going through puberty." He took a long look at her, "Now that I'm actually looking, nevermind."

    JaeHwa smacked his arm and he started laughing. Yongguk stood up and walked through the door to leave. 

   "Jae?"

   "Yes?"

    "Why did you lock the door?"

   "I just didn't want anyone to come in while we are talking about this..."

   "Well, there's something called 'closing the door' .. even though, someone could easily just sit in front of it with their ear pressed on."

    JaeHwa sat with the "I didn't think of that" look.

   "Or..." Yongguk walked closer and playfully held her chin, "You locked the door because you wanted to do something... calling me a ." He went back to unlock the door and stood in the doorway. "You so nasty." Then he headed back to the living room.

    "What the frick?" JaeHwa laughed to herself and turned off the light then slept.