Next Morning

My Black Rose

    *Alarm*

    "Jagi." Jongin nudged JaeHwa's arm.

    "Jagiya..." He kissed her forehead. "Jagiya, you are so cute when you are sleeping." He nudged her arm again.

    "Hmmm?" JaeHwa lifted her head up, revealing her fluffy-looking curly morning hair.

     "Aye.. you look so cute Jagiya." He pecked her lips.

    "Come down, I made you some breakfast." He held her hand and pulled her downstairs.

    "Smells really good." JaeHwa looked at the pot of boiled eggs and left over seaweed soup. He poured some soup in a bowl. "This is really good Jongin. You made it?" 

    "Yeah I made some after my parents left." He turned off the stove and sat next to her. A few minutes later she finished and Jongin dropped her home. 


      JaeHwa unlocked the front door with a spare key she hid near the front gate.

     "So." Jongup was standing in front of the doorway with his arms folded. JaeHwa rolled her eyes and walked past him.

     "How was your night with Jongin?" She kept walking towards the stairs. "Okay. You want me to tell Hyun-Ah where you really were then so be it."

     JaeHwa turned around. "What?" Jongup walked towards the living room.

    "You know what." He said coldly. 

    "How did you even know I was with Jongin?"

     "You really think that you would go out into Jongin's car, and have the nerve to text Hyun-Ah that you were with Krystal?" He scoffed.

    "What the hell Jongup?!" JaeHwa yelled.

    "I'd rather pick Youngjae for you than Jongin." He mumbled. 

    "What?" 

    "Nothing." He sighed, grabbed his backpack and caught a ride with Daehyun and Zelo.

    JaeHwa ran to get ready for school and got ready in twenty minutes. She called Krystal and caught a ride. 


      "So why didn't you ask Jongin for a ride, I mean, you slept with him, he could've at least waited." Krystal said.

      "I would've, but you know how he has bad blood with Jongup. So he would've gotten his car bashed if he waited.. Plus he had to meet up with his friends for practice early." 

    "I see. Do you know what happened between him and Jongup?"

    "It's from how me and him had a bad break-up a few years ago. Remember? So I guess it's that overprotectiveness."

    "Dang Jongup has a really big grudge on him then. Considering that was a few years ago and Jongin broke up with you because he was stupid. I mean, how you going to break up with someone because they don't 'play around' or something nasty like that." She parked the car and and walked with JaeHwa to the lockeroom since their first period was physical education. 


     The lockeroom was a big room that was divided down the middle with a large wall separating the boys' side from the girl's side. It's not even a full wall, it was about eight feet tall with about four feet more to reach the ceiling. JaeHwa and Krystal's lockers were basically on the dividing wall, so anyone on the other side could hear them. 

-changing clothes-

     "So... JaeHwa. You like Joko? [Youngjae]" Krystal randomly asked.

     "Umm.. I don't know." JaeHwa turned towards her locker and started to blush. "Why?" She took a gulp of water to calm herself and remembered the necklace she had gotten from the bag Zelo gave her. *'Hyung...' So it was Youngjae...*

     "I just think you two would look good together. Cute even." JaeHwa spit out her water in her locker.

     "What?!" Krystal looked at her. "Come on. Why are you even back with Jerkface? [Jongin]

    "What happened? You were literally all calm about him, and it sounds like you fricking hate him." 

     "I just think you should be with Joko. He's better." 

     "You think whatever you want to think I'm with Jo-Jerkface. That's all." She sat down.

    "Ugh fine." Krystal sat down with JaeHwa and waited for the coach's whistle.