Friday Night 1

My Black Rose

     "Baby. She went crazy! I don't even know what the hell went through her mind! She freaking slapped me in the face and didn't even bother to explain. I'm her best friend, but seriously!" JaeHwa exploded as Jongin drove her home. 

      "Wait! She hit you!?" Jongin's eyes widened. 

      "YES! She just went up to me and gave the hardest smack she had ever given. Before I could beat her Coach came out and called her into the office." JaeHwa sighed. "DAMN IT!" She threw her hands up. 

      Jongin's eyes pierced through the windshield. his breathing was getting heavy. He was angry that Krystal was willing to go to different measures to get what she wanted. Krystal was one to not even flick a person. Then she just slaps her best friend really hard on the face. 

     "That crazy ." He muttered to himself. He tried to calm his nerves by putting in the CD that JaeHwa had made him a few years ago. The first track was their song. 

       Both had this rush of nostalgia that they forgot what they were angry about. In a matter of seconds, they started to hum then sing their favorite parts. 

       After the song ended, they were at JaeHwa's house. 

      "Alright, I'll wait. You go get ready, Jagi." Jongin leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

     "For what?"

      Jongin stared at her with a blank face. "...our date."

     JaeHwa's face lit up. "Omo ~ ! Mian, I forgot!" 

     "I can tell. Well, I'll still wait. You think I could come in?" 

     "I don't know. I mean, Jun-Young, Umma, Appa are home. So Jongup can't do anything. You're my guest." 

      "Alright." 

     They came out of the car and into the house.

     "Umma, Appa! We're home!" JaeHwa sprang. Jongin hesitantly stepped inside. He received piercing glares from Hyun-Ah and Jongup, who was already getting ready for dinner. Her Umma and Appa came to greet JaeHwa. 

     "Ahhh, Jongin!" Umma greeted the young man. "You've grown so handsome!" Appa came and shook his hand.

     "Wow, you're still here?" He said jokingly. Umma smacked his arm. "Yah, Kidding. So, how have you been these past few years, I never really saw you everytime we came to visit." 

     "Ahhh, I've been good, and busy." Jongin looked at JaeHwa. 

     "Umma, Appa. I'm going out with Jongin tonight."

     "You're not going to eat dinner here? Why you want to go out?" Appa said.

     "We planned it before, but I forgot to tell you earlier. Mianhaeyo." JaeHwa bowed.

     Umma and Appa sighed, "Alright. Well, be home by 11." JaeHwa went upstairs to freshen up.

     "Is it okay if I changed here?" Jongin asked nervously. 

     "Alright, but where are your clothes?" 

     "They're in the car." 

     "Ok, well yes it's fine."

     Jongin went into his car and brought his bag. He went into the bathroom and started to freshen up. After about five minutes, Jongin came out looking sharp as ever. He ran to his car to put his bag back in the trunk and ran back.

     "Wow, Jongin. You look so handsome!" Umma sprang.

     "Better not use that to make my daughter do stupid things." Appa came into the living room.

    "I won't sir." 

    "Since your hitting that age where you would do anything. Do anything."

    "KANG-DE!" Umma yelled from the kitchen. 

    "Coming." he turned back to Jongin, "Anything." Then walked off to the kitchen.

    Jongin smirked as he stood near the stairs waiting for JaeHwa. After a few minutes, he pulled out his phone and started to play a game. Jongup and Hyun-Ah came towards him. 

    "You've got a lot of nerve to be here, Jongin." Hyun-Ah came closer, folding her arms. 

    "A lot of nerve to step in here. After all the dirty you did to her and Youngjae." Jongup walks closer, closing the gap. 

     "You. Don't know . It's only between me, JaeHwa and Youngjae."

     "If it was only between Youngjae and you, I'd back off a bit. But this is different. Now my sister was involved!" 

    "Yooooooo. What's going on here?" Jun-young came out with the bowl of vegetables. Hyun-Ah and Jongup back off of Jongin.

    "Nothing." 

     Jun-young looked at them for a few seconds. "Okay, well let's just get the rest of the food set." Jongup and Hyun-Ah walked to the kitchen and got the rest of the food. Jongin sighed, put his phone in his pocket and looked up the stairs. He waited about three minutes more, (total of around twenty minutes she took getting ready) JaeHwa finally started to walk down. 

      "Finally. She's done." Hyun-Ah said. She hugged her sister. "So Yeppo!" She smiled then when she turned to Jongin, her smile died down instantly. "Don't Eff Up." She mouthed to him as JaeHwa happily linked his arm.

      "So beautiful." Jongin smiled and kissed JaeHwa on the forehead.

       "Wait! Jae! I need a picture!" 

    JaeHwa turned around and flashed a smile. Jongin came in and held her hand. Hyun-Ah leaned and whispered to Jongup. "He just ruined my shot." Jongup laughed as Hyun-Ah pushed the shutter release. She took a picture, and said, "K, now just JaeHwa." Jongin grimaced and walked out of frame. JaeHwa smiled and another shot was taken. "Okay done." 

    "Finally. Damn." Jongin said to himself as he opened the front door to the house. 

    "Bye Umma, Appa! Bye broz and my beautiful sister!" JaeHwa smiled. 

    "Byeeee!" Everyone said as the two left the door.

    "See that? I'm beautiful." Hyun-Ah said.


    -hey! it's been a while lol im sorry.. just didn't know how to say it in words.... anyways i was going to include the date here, but like, i noticed that this chapter was getting too long for me.. lol 

     -so yeah, new chapter hopefully up in a few hours or Monday. I finally got ideas for this story.

*anticipating C-Clown's comeback man I'm dying. B.A.P. is like today..

lol okay bye.