JongHae's Phone Call

My Black Rose

   JaeHwa and Jongin's phone call (same time as last chapter) :

   "Thank you for coming to the roof today. I have no idea what I would do if you didn't come." Jongin laid onto in his bed and started to stare at the ceiling.

   "I couldn't just not come. I really wanted to see what you did to prove to me you want 'us' back." JaeHwa melted onto her pillows and buried herself in her blanket.

   "I was really stupid before. I'm sorry I hurt you so bad then basically abandoned you." He started to tear, and his voice started to crack. 

   "I forgive you Jongin. Just as long as you won't do it again, I'll still be here for you." her voice became a little shaky.

*JaeHwa's door starts to knock*

   "Yah! Jae! You can you take off your dang bra of the towel hook!?" Jongup bursted through the door. He threw the bra at her and left the room. JaeHwa sat there in shock, as Jongin started to laugh.

   "Yah! It's not funny!" She yelled into the phone.

   Jongin tried to catch his breath, "I'm sorry babe, but how could I not laugh after that?"  

   JaeHwa deeply exhaled. "Well.. did this morning count as our second-first date?" JaeHwa said randomly.

   "Trying to change the subject I see. Well I guess so, if you wanted to. I was planning something else on Friday, but I guess this could be our second-first date."

   "What are we doing on Friday?"

   "Surprise!"

   "Wae?!" JaeHwa did her "cutie voice" and flapped her arm around.

   "You'll see, Jagi." He giggled then smiled.

   She sighed. "Really?" 

   "Yes. You will see. I'm sure you will love it. Since it will be your first real date...well, ours."

   She started to blush. "Alright, I'll wait."

*Jongup comes in again*

   "Jae! Seriously now! Clean up the hair in here! It's like Chewbacca had his haircut in here!" Jongup yelled enough for Jongin to hear.

   "Jongup! What the hell?! I'm on the phone!"

   Jongin started to laugh so hard.

   "You're supposed to be in bed by 11... but first, you have to clean up your leg hair, it's like a forest!"

    "Jongup!" She talked into the phone again, "I have to go alright? Talk to you later, goodnight!"

   "Alright goodni--" She hung up. "I love you too." Jongin turned off his phone and tried to keep his laugh down.

   "Seriously!? Jongup I'm gonna kill you!" She ran out of the room and chased her older brother.