Uneasy

My Black Rose

     JaeHwa sat at her desk feeling sick. Youngjae looked over at her and noticed her blank face. 

     "Jae, what's wrong?"

     "Nothing." She looked down and started doing her work. 

     "You know you can tell me anything, Jae. After all, we are really close anyways." 

     "You and my brother are really close. You're nice and all, but we aren't on that level.. yet."

     "Yet?"

     "Yes yet." 

     Youngjae turned the other way and started blushing. 

     "So, Jae, you sure you don't want to talk about it?"

     "Youngjae, it's just that I know, whatever I say, you'll go and tell it straight to Jongup Oppa."

     "You know, he'll only want to know because he cares about you a lot. You're the baby." 

     "It's whatever. I don't want him to worry about me. I'm fine." She started writing.

     "No, you're not." Youngjae said calmly.

     "I know." She put her head down on her arms on the desk. She started crying. The noise of her sniffling started to fill the empty silence of the room and she tried to tone it down.

     The teacher looked over and thought that JaeHwa just had her head down since she started writing.

     "Jae, you should tell me what's wrong." Youngjae looked at the clock as he whispered to her seconds before the bell rang.

      Everyone got up and started walking into the halls to their other class.

      JaeHwa stayed quiet as Youngjae walked with her, waiting for her to vent. JaeHwa stayed silent and stopped right before Youngjae's next class. She took one of her notebooks and gave him the crumpled note she read that made her cry. Youngjae looked at it and tried look like he didn't know about it. JaeHwa nodded and walked away.

      Youngjae went to class and read the note.

      He remember the exact moment the conversation was held. What he wore, what his hair was styled, the exact feelings he had. He re-crumpled it and put it in his bag.

    "This is for your own good..."