"Youngjae You're Lying."

My Black Rose

-Before school rehearsals- 

     "Hyung! You need to tell Jongup hyung. It's better than having everyone else know and the both of them not." Zelo handed Youngjae a bottle fresh from the cooler.

     "It's too late." Youngjae sighed.

     "What do you mean?" 

     "She is back with Jongin." Youngjae said quietly.

     "What do you mean she's back with Jongin?!" Daehyun yelled. Everyone tried to make him quiet before Jongup came back from the bathroom. "Shaaa! Jae is back with him?! We have to tell Jongup!"

     "We can't! He's going to be mad and it would probably throw him off in the performance." Himchan said.

     Zelo threw his wrapper away, it seemed as if he forgot everything that just happened. "Tell him what?"

     "Tell me what?" Jongup said as he went through the door.

    "Oh! Youngjae hyung likes JaeHwa." Everyone's eyes widened.

    "Wait what?" 

    "Nothing." Zelo took a sip out of his drink and walked away. 

     "YAH! Come back here! What did you just say?" He started to follow the maknae, then grabbed his shirt.

     "Jong!" Yongguk yelled with his deep voice.

     "It's true. I like your sister." Youngjae said, staring at the ground.

     "Youngjae. You're lying." Jongup said in denial.

     "He's not." Zelo said coming back to the group.

     "Wait. So this girl, that's been messing you up was my sister?! Really Youngjae. You know how I don't want anyone to be with her after that jackass Jongin hurt her! I didn't know you'd go against me and do that!"

     Youngjae stood up. "Jong, I'm not planning on hurting her." Jongup shot a quick angry glare at him and shoved him towards the wall.

     "YAH!" Yongguk pulled Jongup back. "It may be the way you want, yeah no one to like her, but at the end, it's his choice to like her." Jongup pulled his arm. "It's also her choice to be with Jongin." 

     Jongup's eye's widened. "WHAT!?" Jongup was so filled with anger that he grabbed his bag and stormed out.


    *At home*

    "JaeHwa. You know better than to go back with that guy!" Jongup threw his bag across his room and went outside. He started to beat the old punching bag in the backyard. 

    A few minutes later, JaeHwa comes home. 

   "Okay, bye Jagi." Jongin leans in to kiss her.

   "Bye Jongin." JaeHwa smiles and starts to get out of the car. Jongin starts to drive away. She hears thuds and chains in the back. She knew what that meant and automatically runs to the gate.

    "YAH! Jong-oppa! What are you doing!?" She pushed the gate as hard as she could and ran to him, punching the metal which was underneath the covering of the punching bag.

    "Why did you take off the covering? And why aren't you wearing gloves!?" 

    Jongup's hands were already really red and started to bleed.

     "Jae! Why are you with that jackass again!? You know what he did to you. And yet, you still go back with him!"

     JaeHwa looked at him, frightened. "Why is it any of your business if I'm with Jongin or not!?" She exploded.

      "I would be happier if you went with someone else other than that little--AGH!" He turned and gave his hardest punch to the metal. It was so hard, the impact was loud enough to sound like a gunshot. JaeHwa looked at where he hit, and there was a deep dent. He was at his angriest.

      JaeHwa had tears in her eyes, "Oppa! I will love him. I will love him whether you like it or not!" She ran back into the house. 

    As she went in her room, she took her phone and dialed Jongin.

    "Hello, jagi." Jongin answered panickingly.

    "J-Jong. I need - you so much- right now." She cried.

    "Baby, what's wrong?" 

    "Jongin, please." 

    "Alright, I'm just ten minutes away, I'm coming."