Friday Morning 1

My Black Rose

    JaeHwa went to school early and headed for the lockeroom to change.

    "So, umm, JaeHwa. What are you doing today after school?" Krystal said as she opened her locker.

    "Oh, I'm busy today." 

     "Doing what?" 

     "My parents are back in town."

     "Oh! I should come by and meet them!" Krystal jumped.

     "No, we are all going out." The girl calmed down and gave a disgruntled look.

     "I thought you said your family doesn't really go out as much? Jae, you're lying."

    "Fine, I'm going out with Jongin. He told me to wear something nice, but not too nice. So after school we are going to go." 

     Krystal sighed silently and started to change. "Okay."

    "What's wrong? You seem upset all of a sudden." JaeHwa froze, staring at her best friend. "Come on. tell me!" she moved herself from her locker and sat onto the bench next to Krystal.

    "Krystal. Tell me what's wrong." 

     Krystal ignored her and kept changing into her gym clothes. Once she was done, she got up and left. leaving JaeHwa dumbfounded.

     "Whatever." JaeHwa got up and closed her locker. 


      Krystal took her phone with her as she went to the bathroom to check on her hair. She pulled it out and started texting.

     "Jongin! You're actually serious about her again!? I thought you loved me!" She was fixing a few strands off her face when she got a new message from "babe." 

    "Krystal. We had a thing like two years ago, alright. It doesn't matter anymore. You dragged me into your lies, causing me to destroy everything with JaeHwa."

   Furious, she texted back faster.

   "That's not what you said yesterday when you got drunk and when you kissed me last Sunday." 

   Jongin became irritated with her and replied faster as well. 

   "Look. That's a thing of the past. I love JaeHwa and I don't plan on going anywhere else." 

    "You will regret leaving me Jongin. I love you, and you know how much you loved me. I gave you everything. You even lost it with me. You know that no matter who you're with, I'm the one who will always have you."

    "You're just a crazy Krystal. I know what I did to JaeHwa was wrong. Especially how it had to be with you. Her own best friend. The one who's supposed to protect her from 'boys like me'."

   Krystal was really furious now. "Look. I just don't think she's right for you. I'm right for you."

   "You got that wrong. I love her more than you."

   "Right. Just like how you loved Hyeri too." 

  Jongin replied so fast. "JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME CRAZY . I DON'T LOVE YOU. I NEVER DID AND WHATEVER WE HAD, IT WAS JUST FROM THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT."

  Krystal went back to throw her phone in her locker. She found JaeHwa leaning on the wall; lifted a hand, and smacked her cheek so hard, JaeHwa fell onto the ground.

    "Yah! What was that for!?" JaeHwa got up fast.