After the Kiss

My Black Rose

     "Really?!" Youngjae said to himself as he closed the door to the house. His feet carried him towards his house. Pain on his shoulder started to slowly go away as his backpack was decending down. Calls to him from behind.

     "Youngjae! Youngjae come back!" 

     He didn't respond as the noise started to fade away behind him. 

     A few minutes later he was at his house. He laid his backpack onto the kitchen island and sat on the stool. He held his head. 

     "What's wrong with you." -i dont know his brother's name lets call him Seungho xD- Seungho came in. 

     "Nothing, hyung." Youngjae muffled through his arms. 

     "Really?" Seungho took a seat near Youngjae and handed him some juice. 

     Youngjae took the drink. "I kissed JaeHwa." 

     "Chinjja!?" Seungho sarcastically acted shocked. "Youngjae! She is a taken woman!"

     "I know. I didn't mean to, but like.. my body took over when she looked me in the eyes." Youngjae took a sip of the juice.

     "Whatever man! Score for you!" Seungho play-punched Youngjae. "That Jongin kid doesn't really compare to how you are. Taking his girl," he threw his hands in the air. "Damn!"

     "Hyung. This is wrong." 

     "To me, this isn't wrong. It's simply, taking what's really yours."

     "Ugh, hyung. I don't even know why you get girls."

     "Girls like the young, cocky, and rebellious."

     "JaeHwa isn't like that at all." Youngjae stood and started to leave the room.

     "Really? Well apparently she is if she's with Jongin!" Seungho sipped his drink with an evil smirk as Youngjae stopped in the doorway. 

     He looked back at his brother and anger fueled within him. He turned and went to his room. 

     The door flung open as he threw his back into the room. His body crashed onto the bed.

     "Damn it!" He threw his head back. After a few seconds, he cooled off and went onto the computer. "Games. You were the only one who I can trust these days."


     JaeHwa was in her room, and fell onto the bed. Sudden realization of the past moments that just came by. 

     "I was just.. his eyes. Those lips... So soft. I felt someth--" She shook her head. "JAEHWA! Are you starting to like him!?"

     Her eyes went towards the ceiling.. "Youngjae." 


aish. i am so sorry for taking too damn long. man school is so stressful one of my teachers had to calm me down because i was going crazy over an assignment i didnt finish on time.

sorry for it being too short too x_x