"I'll Make You Feel Better Jagi."

My Black Rose

     JaeHwa came downstairs and saw Jongup clean up his wounds and icing his bruises. She rolled her eyes and went out into the car. 

    "What happened? I literally just left and I come back to you in tears." Jongin pulled her into a hug which made her calm a little.

    "Jongup oppa. He was out punching the metal inside the bag. He was really mad at me because he found out about you." She said with tears still streaming from her eyes. He looked at her shocked.

    "How did he find out?"

    "I don't even know!" 

   *That damn Youngjae. He might've told him.* 

   "Don't worry. I'll make you feel better, Jagi."

   A few minutes later, Jongin drives them to his house.

   "Come on in, I'll give you some chicken." JaeHwa tried to give a big smile through her sadness.

    "Thank you, Jongin." He held her hand as they walked through the walkway and into the house. Three dogs came to greet them. "Omo ~ Annyeong Monggu, Jianggu! Jongin, you got another one?" 

   He smiled and greeted the newest pup, "Jae, this is Janggah." 

 "Oh, so yeppo." She petted all the fur that came to her. Then they all jumped on her at once, causing her to stumble backwards.

    "Aye."

  Jongin laughed, he cleared the way of dogs and held her hand to pull her up. Jongin brought out a box he had of chicken and started to share it with JaeHwa.

   "I haven't had this in a long time, it tastes better than what I remembered." She said after eating about two pieces. He smiled and continued eating his part.


   Twenty minutes later, they finished the whole box.

    "So you're better?" Jongin asked.

  "A lot better, but I'm still a little shocked from the argument."

    "Movie?" She sat on the couch as he put on a movie. He sat next to her and covered her with his blanket then pulled up and slipped in himself as well. He put his arm around her shoulder and she hugged him in return. Halfway through the movie, she fell asleep. He then took her phone out of her pocket and texted Hyun-Ah. 

   "I'm sleeping over Krystal's." - JaeJae  

  He slipped her phone back in her pocket, put the T.V. back on the main channel, and fell asleep as well. 


       It was about 7pm in the evening. JaeHwa woke up still wrapped in the blanket with Jongin.

       "Jongin." She tapped his arm. "Baby." She smacked his hand. "Jongin!" She smacked his arm, full force.

       "Ow. What?" 

      "I got to get home. Hyun-Ah might be mad."

      "Relax. I texted her. You can sleepover." 

      "Are you sure? It's okay with your umma and appa?"

     "They're put of town." Jongin said with a smile.

     "Okay..."

      "You want to sleep in my room?" 

      "Okay."

      Jongin carried JaeHwa into his bedroom. Then laid her on the bed.

      "Your bed is so comfortable." She smiled as she stretched herself onto the bed.

      "I like this scene right now." Jongin said.

      "Yah! Byuntae!" JaeHwa said as she put herself in his blanket.

     "I'm sorry. Let's watch another movie." Jongin put on one of Jae's favorites and crawled into the blanket with her. He kissed her forehead.

     "I love you Moon JaeHwa." She reached up to kiss his cheek but ended up kissing his jaw.

     "I love you too Kim Jongin."

    After the movie, JaeHwa and Jongin fell asleep again.


dawwww this story is getting shorter and more boring as each chapter rolls in -_-