Krystal.

My Black Rose

     "JaeHwa. You're so stuck in your own little world." Krystal said as she waited on the street corner near the local cafe she and JaeHwa would always go to. 

      She stood there for a while before she saw Youngjae running from JaeHwa's house. "Well, look at that. Even nerds are running away from her." She smiled to herself.

      "...Bye Jagi." Jongin said into the phone and then hung up.

      "Why are you so late?" Krystal said annoyed. 

      " chill. I have other to do than be here with you. So what do you want?"

      "Come inside. We have to talk. Face to face." Krystal grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the cafe. 

      "YAH! You don't own me. Let go." He pulled his arm back hard.

      They sat down at a random booth in the back. Krystal handed him a menu. 

      "Look at it and pick something. This isn't something we can just say two sentences about then go on our way."

       "Stop telling me what to do." Jongin put the menu down and waited for a server. Krystal stared at the menu and decided on a drink.


       "So what do you want?" Jongin looked at her intensly.

       "Just. Why do you even like her? You know you love me." She said seductively.

       "Damn it, Krystal. Again? We are really going to get to this again?"

       "I hate how you don't really know what you're doing. You know you don't even know your feelings. Remember when you drank that whole bottle? Your head became so clear."

        Jongin took a sip of his drink. "Getting drunk isn't the answer to everything. It just eases pain. I'm out of that life, Krystal. I don't need to drink anymore."

       "So if you were in 'such pain' why would you date her to get with me? If you loved her so much, how come she doesn't make you feel good..." She came closer and slid her arms around him. "Like I do."

       "I was just stupid." He pushed her away. "I'm gonna use the bathroom." He got up and started to walk. 

       Krystal leaned back onto the booth. "Jongin. It's so easy to pick-pocket you." She started to unlock his phone and go through his messages. She texted JaeHwa and became irritated that she didn't reply. 


     Jongin went into the bathroom and started washing his face. "This is ing crazy." He took a few breaths and started to look at himself in the mirror. "Do you really believe what you said in there, Jongin? Maybe she is right. I don't know my feelings." He rinsed his face again. "Damn it, Jongin! You're falling into her trap. You're going back to when you first met her years ago."

       He shrugged it off and started to walk back into the booth. 

       "Hey, babe." Krystal smiled. 

       "Stop it." He sat far away from her. He sat there. In his own thoughts. 

       She stared at him and stopped when a few of their friends came. 

        Park Jinyoung, Im Jaebum, Jung Eunji, and Yoon Bomi walked in and sat next to the two. 

        "Hey!" Jinyoung said to Jongin. He didn't reply. "I'll try to get you out of here." Jinyoung tried to make conversation towards everyone, so they wouldn't know what was up with Jongin. 

         It was about twenty minutes later, Jinyoung managed to lighten up Jongin's mood. "At least you had some fun with that crazy girl around." Jongin felt a buzz and started to feel his pockets for his phone. 

        "Hey, my phone's gone." 

        "EVERYBODY! HAVE YOU SEEN A PHONE? THERE'S ONE THAT'S MISSING! IT LOOKS JUST LIKE--" Jinyoung stood and started to look around then found something that looked a lot like.. "JONGIN'S PHONE! YOU HAVE IT KRYSTAL!" She rolled her eyes and tossed the phone.

         ". I'm outta here. Thanks, Jin." He grabbed his jacket and went home.

         "Alright... byeeeee." Jinyoung sang.