Friday Morning 2

My Black Rose

    "Yah! What was that for?!"

    Before JaeHwa could lift her hand to smack Krystal, and before Krystal could say anything, Coach Cho came out.

     "Jung Krystal! Office. Now." JaeHwa quickly put her hand down. and Krystal went to the office. 

     "Wonder what that was about." Sulli said. 

     "She's going to pay for that smack though." JaeHwa whispered to herself. She walked to gym with everyone else as Coach Cho directed the student aid to tell them. 

      The girls got into their formation lines for warm-up. The student aid took role and called down the list. After the warm ups were done, the boys came out and started their warm-ups.

     "JaeHwa!" The student aide (named Mina) came up.

     "Jae, What's up with Krystal? I heard Coach and she's moving classes." Mina said. 

     "She's moving classes?" *Damn it. I can't get her back.* 

     "Yeah. I had to give her the clipboard and Krystal was packing up her stuff." 

     "Ugh. She was my partner for everything." JaeHwa looked down.

     "Aww, you'll find someone." Mina said as she turned to find Coach Cho calling her. "Sorry, I have to go." 

     "Okay bye." JaeHwa turned to face her "loving" boyfriend. She smiled when he turned towards her during push-ups and winked at her. He smiled and winked again, causing her to blush and hide her face. After push-ups, he got up and walked towards her.

     "My lady." He grabbed her hand and started walking with her around the gym.


      Youngjae looked on as he walked with Ray and Jun. "We should probably play some basketball." The two dragged Youngjae towards the court. 

     "Yoo Youngjae!" Jongin called as he came onto the court. 

     "What?" Youngjae whipped his head back.

     "Let's play. Me, Sehun, and B-Joo against you guys." Youngjae looked at Ray and Jun.

     Jun put a hand on his shoulder, "Let's just play hyung." 

      They tossed the ball to J-Hope. "Hyung, wanna play ref?" 

      "Alright, I'll be ref." The threw the ball in the air in front of Jongin and Youngjae. As soon as the ball was at its highest, Youngjae leaped up and slammed the ball against Ray. He ran towards the hoop and threw it to Jun. Right before Jun could shoot Sehun got into his face. Jun quickly turned then back to throw it at Youngjae who shot it inside the hoop. 

      "Wow, you are good. Before you ." Jongin smirked.

      "Well, gotten a lot of practice." 

      "Because you were sick of seeing me with your girl." Jongin said as he and Youngjae glanced at JaeHwa sitting on the bench. Youngjae slammed the ball into Jongin's face. "Yah!" He flared.

      "YAH! Hyungs! Let's just play ball." Sehun yelled, holding Jongin's arm.

      "It's on." Jongin backed up to his side of the line.

      The whistle blew as Youngjae's team won ahead by three points. Jongin glared at Youngjae as his team were shaking the other team's hand.

      "You may beat me at this game, but you can't beat me at having JaeHwa's heart."