Email Confession

My Black Rose

     "So I put a note in her locker." Daehyun sat next to Youngjae.

       "And? How did she react?" Youngjae was taking his towel out of his bag.

       "She didn't freaking read it." He said irritated.

       "Umm.. Alright then."

        "She could've-- but she didn't-- freaking Mina-- ARGH!" He started to rant.

        "Dude, It's okay. At least she has it right?"

        "Youngjae! You don't understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!" He sank onto his friend's lap.

       Daehyun sat up, and Youngjae stood up and turned around. "She'll find out eventually DaeHyung." He turned back around and got into the routine position. Daehyun followed and did the same. 


        JaeHwa walked to her locker and felt a buzz from her phone. 

1 New Message 

Jongin <3

4pm: "Jagi, you wanf to go to hang out with everyone at the beach? Tonight?"

       She read it and texted him back.

       She put her phone back into her bag. As she opened her locker and took one of her books, a note fell off. 

________@______.com (May 4, 2011, 5:37pm) 

Youngjae (The name was crossed out.) Remember that time when Krystal came over?

(The email was crossed out too.) ___________@_______.com  (May 4, 2011, 5:37pm)

Yeah, why?

________@_____.com (May 4, 2011, 5:38pm)

Well, we did some things. Bad things.

__________@______.com (May 4, 2011, 5:39pm

Like?

_________@_____.com (May 4, 2011, 5:40pm)

We like, made out.. then we ended up .. like doing the thing.

__________@______.com (May 4, 2011, 5:40pm)

YOU DID WHAT!?!?

 

      JaeHwa went into complete shock and had to take a breath. she put it in one of her notebooks and went back to class.