At the Park

My Black Rose

     When JaeHwa got to the park, she sat under the big tree that she and Jongin used to sit after school. She scanned the park for Jongin, but just saw a big group of guys playing basketball. She looked down at her phone to see if she had gotten any messages. After about two minutes, a big shadow casted over her, causing her to look up.

     "Jae, you came!" She saw the almost-dry tears on his face as he sat down next to her, facing the light.

     "Why did you want me to come?" JaeHwa asked, hiding that she was almost started crying just by being near him.

    "I am really sorry for hurting you. I really need you Jae." He turned towards her.

    "Really? Or you're just saying that?" She said coldly.

    "I know I can't just use words to express my apology.. so I'll show you. Come to the school rooftop. Tomorrow before school." She hesitated a little, but agreed.

   "Fine. I'll go." She sighed. 

    "Really?" JaeHwa nodded.

    "Thank you!" Both got up and looked at each other. Jongin happily pulled her into a tight hug. "I really missed you JaeHwa." He whispered. Hearing his words, she started to tear up.

    "I really missed you too, Jongin." He smiled and let her go.

   "By the way, how did you get my number? We haven't talked in about two/three years." JaeHwa looked at him in curiosity. 

    "Two. It's been two." He paused and looked at her deep in the eyes.

    "Okay, two. But seriously Jongin." She looked at him back.

    "I have my ways."

    "As in?"

    "I... kept it." Her eyes widened in shock.

    "So.. it's late, you want me to walk you?" Jongin said as he went next to her. 

    "No thanks, my house is just right there." She pointed off.

    "Are you sure? I just want you to be safe Jae." 

    "I'll be fine." JaeHwa turned and started walking.

    "Wait." Jongin grabbed her arm, and planted a kiss right on her forehead. After stepping back, both flashed a smile to each other and headed off their separate ways. 


Yes, It's a really short chapter, but I had no idea what to write and I just really wanted to make a chapter .. x)