Friday Night 2

My Black Rose

     JaeHwa and Jongin listened to the CD along the way. Jongin could not stop smiling.

    "Why do you keep smiling?" JaeHwa asked while she started to blush.

     "It's just that. You look so beautiful. I can't believe I got a second chance with you."

     JaeHwa blushed. Jongin glanced down towards her hand and grabbed it.

     "I love you." He said as he lifted her hand to kiss it. Making her blush even more.

     "I love you too." She replied happily. Making him blush this time, and held her hand tighter. 


     It was a fifteen minute drive when they finally reached the restaurant.

     "Wow!" JaeHwa looked out the window and looked at all the lights decorated on the building. "This looks. Amazing." She smiled.

     "Not as amazing as you." Jongin said as he started to turn to the parking space. JaeHwa nudged his arm, making him laugh.

     "Now, you're just being cheesy." 

      Jongin turned off the car. Just as JaeHwa was about to go, "Wait."

     She turned to look at him getting out the car. She stared at him going around to her side and then open her door.

     "Thank you." She bowed her head as she was coming out of his car.  

     "No problem." He shut the door then locked in the alarm. He followed after JaeHwa into the building, and even opening the entrance door for her. 

     "Wow. What a gentleman." The front lady said as she saw the two come in.

     "Taemi!" Jongin exclaimed and hugged her. 

     "Aww, my little cousin Jong." She hugged him tighter then let go. "So, this is the girl." She walked over to JaeHwa.

     "So beautiful." She hugged JaeHwa.

     "I know." Jongin smiled at his girl. 

     Taemi pulled out of the hug. "Alright, well your table is this way."

     The two followed her to a secluded area in the restaurant. It had pillars around the room with flowers and lights all around. It had only had one table right in the middle. There were lights around the pillars which beautifully lit up the room. JaeHwa was in awe. 

     "Amazing isn't it?" Taemi smiled.

     "It's beautiful." JaeHwa's eyes could not stop wandering around. 

     "I designed it myself." Taemi bragged as she put the menu down onto the table. JaeHwa was about to sit, but Jongin came and pulled out her chair for her. She sat down then he pushed her chair in gently. He sat across from her and they looked at the menu together. They took a while to decide and they finally chose something. Taemi gladly took their orders and went off to the kitchen. 

     "How did you plan this? This is really nice." 

     "Not that long, Taemi is my cousin. So I asked her where I should take you then she told me here."

     "Wow. It's really beautiful. I love this." JaeHwa looked out the window which over looked a really colorful garden. 

     "This," he got up. "Is only decoration." He walked over to JaeHwa and took her hand. "You, Jagi, are the real thing." He led her to the  back door which led to the garden. It was only lit up by the bright moonlight. He pulled her by the waist and held her right hand. She blushed as he started to harmonize. 

'Cause you were my sun, the moon.

Nae jeonbuyeotdeun neo

Nae bangae issneun modeun geotdeuli

Neol geuliweohanabwa. ~

    JaeHwa couldn't help but to melt into his words. She leaned her head onto his chest and wrapped her arms around him. He wrapped her arms around her waist and held her tight.

Jamdeulji anneun bamae nooneul gama.

Geunyeoreul ddeoollinda

Amugeotdo mollatdeon naega  neomu miweoseo 

Booleul kigo bangeul dolleobonda.

     Jongin stopped and kissed her on the top of her head. She looked up and stared into his eyes. He smiled which made her smile. But for some reason she felt something different in his eyes. Despite this, she kept smiling and buried her head into his chest again. 

    They stayed like this; just rocking back and forth, for a while. They immediately stopped when they saw Taemi in the window; calling them for their meal. Jongin let go then grabbed her hand and led her back into the building. 

    "I see you guys love the garden." Taemi smiled as she set the plates down. The two dug in. Taemi left to give the two 'lovebirds' some privacy. 


     JaeHwa and Jongin finished their plates without looking at each other or talking. Then when they finished, Jongin pulled his chair closer to hers.

    "You got a little sauce here." She pointed to his lip. Jongin purposely wiped the wrong areas. 

    "Is it gone?"

    "No."

    "Well, you should help me get it." He winked at her. Ruining the moment.

    "Here." She leaned in and kissed him. 

    "Wow, and you called me cheesy." She giggled.

    As he giggled, he started to stare at her again. "I have something for you." He stood up and went behind her chair. "Close your eyes."

   She closed her eyes then she jumped at something cold going around her neck. "What's that?" 

   Jongin sat back in his seat. "Okay, now open them." She felt around her neck and felt a really cold piece hanging from her neck. She pulled out a mirror from her purse and started to look at her reflection. 

   "This is so pretty! This must've been really expensive. How'd you get this?" 

   "Pretty necklace for a pretty lady." He tried so hard to copy that guy from Aladdin, but he did so badly that JaeHwa ended up laughing pretty hard. 

   The two shared one more kiss then got up to leave.

    "It's getting late, better get you home." They walked out hand-in-hand.