Boys POV

My Black Rose

     "Hope you like your new schedule!" Mr. Cheon handed Youngjae his new schedule and sent him off.

      "Thank you!" Youngjae esclaimed as he went towards his new class. Gym. As he went to the lockerdoor, he saw, him. "Aish. I didn't know he was in this period too." Youngjae whispered to himself.

     He pretended not to notice who he saw, but Jongin definitely noticed. He held the door open for Youngjae then followed suit. "Well. Well. Well. If it isn't Mr. Tattletale." He said. 

     Youngjae didn't hear him. he just kept walking to find the coach's office.

     "YAH! I'm talking to you!" Jongin yelled as he violently turned Youngjae around as he grabbed his shoulder. "Why did you tell Jongup?!" He yelled in his face.

     "I never told him anything!" Youngjae yelled back.

     "Yeah you did. Of course you did. You saw us." Jongin spat back.

     "A lot of people saw you two around. So why are you blaming me?" 

     "Because you've always been a little gossip. You still like JaeHwa and you know it. All you want is for her to be with you. You told Jongup because you're jealous."

     "I never told him about you guys!" Youngjae moved off Jongin's hand from his shirt.

     "YAH!" Jongin smacked him in the face. 

     "You keep gossiping to Jongup, telling him all this stuff and making JaeHwa cry, I'll mess you up for good." 

     "You know you don't love her. You never loved her. It was all an act. You know you used her to get at Krystal! Hell, you even cheated on her with Krystal." Jongin raised for another smack, but Youngjae dodged and his arm was caught by Coach Lee.

      "Kim Jongin! You have all this energy to fight for a girl, but yet, you never move an inch in my class. Get changed!" Jongin sped off towards his locker.

      "Now, You're a new student right?" Coach focused back on Youngjae and the boy nodded back. Coach led him into his office.


       After a few minutes Youngjae got settled with his new locker.

      "You have to be careful of what you say here." A male voice whispered behind him.

      "Wae?" Youngjae said as he started to put his uniform.

     "Because.. he got the locker behind yours." Youngjae sighed.

      "I guess." He held out a hand. "I'm Youngjae." The male held out his hand too.

      "I'm Kang Jun." He looked at his left, "..and this is my friend Ray." Ray let go of his pants and shook Youngjae's hand. "Cool." 

    "You can hang with us. Today we have a free day." 

    "Alright. I don't really know anyone else in this class, so..." Everyone got into the gym, even the girls. 

    "Yah, the girls man. They are so pretty." Jun smiled. "Yeah.." Ray said.

    "So.. what happened with you and Jongin?" 

    The three walked around the gym in circles. Youngjae told them just about everything.

    "Damn! Wait, is it that girl over there?" Ray pointed somewhere.

    "Yeah, that's JaeHwa, and the girl next to her is Krystal."

    "I feel your pain." Jun said and realized, "Hey! We made a song for that!" 

    "Oh yeah, our group made a song. Exactly your situation!" Ray said. 

    "You should listen to it!" The two told Youngjae in unison. 

    "Umm.. sure, but what is it called?" The two forgot it was on a mixtape they made. "Oh yeah... we have a CD. You can listen to it if you want."


    Everyone headed back to the lockeroom and started to change.

    "Youngjae, here's the CD. Listen to the second track." Youngjae turned it around and read the list.

    "Far Away?"

   "Yeah, Far Away. You'll like it."

   "Alright I'll listen to it."