Emails and Trolling

My Black Rose

     The next morning, Youngjae looked through his old emails. He and Jongin used to email each other all the time so it took Youngjae a while to find some kind of evidence to show JaeHwa. He read every single one of them. Each email took him back to when he and Jongin were actually friends.

     He was normal then.

     "Aish! Focus pabo! You woke up early for this, don't just waste your time." Youngjae shook his head to stop reminiscing. 

    After four hours of pointless and heartful-bromance emails, he found about three pages full of stuff. He put them all together, deleting his user name and pressed print. He left it on his desk and started to get ready for school. 


   "Okay! Bye Umma! I'm off to school!" Youngjae took the last bite of his toast and left the room. 

    "Make sure you didn't forget anything!" His mother shouted back.

    Youngjae stood in front of the door and ran back to his room for the packet for JaeHwa. He ran to Daehyun's house and waited for him to get ready and leave. Youngjae sat on the porch and waited for his "brother." He heard the door open and immediately stood up. 

     "Youngjae, why are you out here? You know you're welcome  in here anytime. Don't you have a key?" Daehyun's umma came out.

     "Oh, I forgot. I just got here." 

     "Well, come on in. You know him, he's always fixing his hair." She went inside and Youngjae followed suit. "I have no idea why, it always looks the same."

       Youngjae laughed and sat at the dining table. After a few minutes he decided to go upstairs. "Umma, I'm going to go check up on him." 

       "Okay. Tell him his food is ready."

      "Alright."

      Youngjae made his way up to Daehyun's room. 

      "Dae! Why are you taking so long? Like it's longer than expected."

      "Youngjae... can you.. can you please help me?" Daehyun said weakly.

       "Daehyun, what happened?"

       "Just please help me. Don't ask."

      Youngjae went into Daehyun's room and stood in the doorway laughing.

       "Youngjae! Stop laughing!"

      "Why would you..?"

      "Just pull it off please! It hurts!"

       "I know we're close, but man what the hell?"
 

*TMI*


       Daehyun got his keys to the car and left the house with Youngjae. The ride was silent. 

     "So... do you have the emails?" Daehyun said, breaking the silence.

     "I still can't believe we are that close. Like, we're brothers, but even brothers don't really do that. Otherwise, yes I do."

     "May, I see them?"

      "Here." Youngjae handed it to him without looking over.

     Daehyun parked the car and looked at the packet. "Alright. This will do."

     "K, well I'm leaving. Bye bro." Youngjae got out and closed the door. 

     "Bye Jae."


      Daehyun cut some of the conversations out of the packet. He found JaeHwa's locker and pushed in one conversation in one of the slit. Once the whole thing was in, he moved over to his locker, which was right next to hers. 

      JaeHwa walked over to her locker and opened it. Daehyun anticipated seeing her reaction to the note. 

      "Hey JaeHwa!" Mina came to her. JaeHwa turned her direction towards Mina, completely facing away from the locker.

      "What the hell? Come on read it." Daehyun thought. He tried to get all of his books and stuff really slowly.

      "JaeHwa did you do the homework?"

      Daehyun hoped she would turn around to get her homework.

      "Sorry I did not." JaeHwa responded.

      He took a deep exhale. 

      "Oh, Jae, could you help me out with the decorations for the hallways?"

      "Oh sure!" JaeHwa closed her locker and ran off with Mina.

      "AISH! CHINJJA!?" Daehyun slammed his locker and stormed off to his first classroom.