Continuation .

My Black Rose

     JaeHwa's eyes went towards the ceiling. "Youngjae..."

     Just then, her phone rang. 

     "Yeobosayo?" She said tiredly.

     "Jagi, what's up? I saw Youngjae running from your house. What happened?" Jongin looked towards the street Youngjae just ran through.

     "Uhhh. Nothing. We were just studying and I guess he forgot something at his house that he had to leave." JaeHwa looked over at the Jokomato necklace hanging from her necklace display. 

     "Alright. As long as he didn't make a move on you." He smiled.

    "No, baby he didn't." She smiled. 

    "You sure? If he did, I'll beat him for you."

    "No. He didn't. We just did our algebra packet."

    "Okay, well I gotta go, I'm meeting up with some old friends. Bye Jagi."

    JaeHwa sighed. "Alright."

    The two hung up and JaeHwa threw her phone towards the edge of her bed. Her eyelids fell closed.


   "JaeHwa. You know I love you. Not her." Jongin brushed the hair off of JaeHwa's face. She pushed his arm off.

    "Yeah, but why is it that everytime you two are around each other, there's some kind of connection." 

    "She is just in love with me that's all. We had a thing, but that was before." 

    "You guys had a thing?! When was this 'thing'!?"

    "A few years back." 

    "Wow, Jongin." Tears immediately filled her eyes. She turned around and started to walk out. He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. 

    "Jae, please. She doesn't matter. You do." 

    "Shut up, Jongin."

    She walked out the door. For some reason, the supposedly blue sky and colorful garden turned into another room. The lights were dim, and JaeHwa could barely see what was a few feet in front of her. She heard giggles from behind her. She took a breath and closed her eyes as she slowly turned around. There, she saw it. The dark room turned into Jongin's bedroom. He was laying there, as well as Krystal. They were cuddling and smiling at each other. JaeHwa turned around and started to run away.

    "Oh, JaeHwa... Why are you running away?" Krystal said mockingly.

    JaeHwa didn't respond. She kept running until she tripped over something. She pushed herself up, but couldn't move her legs. Footsteps came from before her.

    "Poor little JaeHwa. You can't keep friends, and you can't keep your own man. He left you. He left you for me." Krystal lifted JaeHwa's chin and smirked. "He came to me because you are just," she looked down at JaeHwa. "So.." Her eyes came back to level. "Plain."

    "You were never really a friend, Krystal." JaeHwa spat at her.

    "Admit it JaeHwa! He left because you couldn't give him what he wanted. I did."

    "You're crazy Krystal!" 

    "No. You're crazy for thinking he ever loved you." 


   JaeHwa awoke with tears coming out of her eyes, and in cold sweat. She looked at the clock and it was already one in the morning. 

   "Why did it feel so short though? It's been like six hours since 'the thing' happened." She went downstairs to find a glass of water. "Why does it feel like I already went through that?" She whispered to herself while waiting for her cup to fill.

    After her drink, she went back to her room and checked her phone.

"3 New Messages from Jongin"

    She checked the first one. 

9:31 pm

 

"Who's this? And why are you listed as "Jagiya?!"

    "...Because I'm his 'Jagiya.' He has pretty y friends." She said to herself. She checked the next one.

9:45 pm

 

"Seriously. Don't even ignore me. I'm his. Not you."

     "Okay, this got me ed up." She said as she checked the third message.

10:58 pm

 

"I'm sorry. I thought this was my boyfriend's phone. Sorry Jongin's girlfriend. xD"

      "What?"