From Hyung?

My Black Rose

So I was reading the second chapter, and WOW that was boring and short. lol 

    "From Hyung? ... "Who is that? Well, it's out of the four." The girl walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. From the kitchen, she could easily see the guys in the living room still going crazy over a scene on the tv.

    "A drama? I never would have thought.. A ROMANCE one too.." she thought. "Hey Zelo! Can I talk to you for a second?" She yelled a little just so Zelo could be the only one to hear.

    "I thought you had homework?" he said still staring at the group.

    "Yeah... I do. I just came back down for some water." 

    "After only three minutes... Wow." Zelo said as he pierced through my eyes trying to make me tell the truth.

    "Okay fine. When I went upstairs I looked into the bag and read your note. I just want to know what it meant." she sighed with a look of defeat. "It means that it's from Hyung. Duh. It says it clearly in pen." 

    "But still, which one? And how come he didn't give it to me himself?" 

    "I can't really say." Zelo got a water bottle from the box and walked back to the living room.

"Fine." JaeHwa took a water bottle and sat in the living room. 


    Zelo sat back down next to Youngjae who had been watching their conversation the whole time.

    "So what did she say?" he started. "She asked why didn't 'Hyung' give it to her directly." Zelo said avoiding his eyes.

    "I'm pretty sure she knows it's from you." Youngjae looked at him with wide eyes.

    "Yah! Pabo, it's a jokomato necklace. She has been around us long enough to know which matoki is with who." Zelo turned to the T.V.

    *When am I going to tell them?* Youngjae thought to himself.

    "Yah, Jae, why you look down?" Is it because of-" Daehyun was cut off by Youngjae shooting him a piercing look.

    "Yeah what's up with you?" Jongup asked. Zelo just looked at Youngjae staring at his hands.

    "It's nothing." The three boys nodded and turned back to the T.V. 

 


    After she finished her homework, JaeHwa took her radio and went to the attic. Her and Jongup would always go up there when they felt the need to dance. JaeHwa the large lamp that filled the room with a bright light and placed the radio on a small box. 

I know you think that I just be tripping on ya boy you see,

This ain't how I normally be, but I can't help this jealousy.

Oh, it's taking over me, ohh, I'm falling way too deep,

Without you by my side I feel like I can't eat or sleep.

But I gotta come down to earth, I don't wanna.

But I gotta let you go, but baby I don't wanna.

And I, I gotta see, that you and me, ain't meant to be.

That's why I tell my myself.

If that boy don't love you by now, 

He will never, ever, never, ever love you ~

    As soon as the song finished, she turned off the radio and sat with her back faced to the mirror. She couldn't help but listen to the meaning of the song. She thought of many memories they had before he changed and faded away. Tears blurred her vision and kept flowing for minutes which felt like forever.

    Her phone rang, it was Jongin.

    She couldn't really believe her eyes. It was actually him. She answered and tried to talk low, hiding the pain she felt her voice.

    "JaeHwa." He started. It sounded as if he was crying too. She could hear a faint sound of a song in the background during the pause. It was "Even If I Die I Can't Let You Go" by 2AM.

    "I really miss you. Please tell me you miss me too. Please. Baby, I'm sorry I changed. I need you. Come on, please take me back. I miss seeing those big brown eyes on me, your small body in my arms, your hand always holding mine. I need this all. Baby, I'm  beggin you." She heard those words and she cried even harder. "JaeHwa! Please answer me. I need to hear your voice." Jongin was crying so much she almost couldn't even understand him.

    "I love you. I've always have." JaeHwa said in between sobs.

    "Can you meet me at the park?" he asked.

    "Okay Jongin." JaeHwa hung up and she headed out for the park. 

    JaeHwa slowly walked down the steps to see her brother and his friends in the living room sleeping. She tried to walk as quietly as she could. When she got passed the couch, Himchan to his back which ended up waking Yongguk from the loud thud he made as he bashed his arm against the table. JaeHwa jumped and hid behind the couch. After about five minutes she got up and checked if they were back to sleep. She saw Yongguk leaning against the wall, his hood casting a shadow over his eyes. JaeHwa walked towards the door and left. 

Yongguk's POV:

    I heard a loud thud on the table. I sat up to see what happened, but all I saw was everyone sleeping. As I went back to position,there was some hair sticking out of the back of the couch. At first I though it was JaeHwa, but why would she be awake? It's almost 11. I sat back again and faced the wall behind the couch. Then I saw JaeHwa. I was still in half awake, just shrugged off the idea of her still up, and yet she's here in front of me. She stood there probably checking if I was awake. Then she walked out of the house. 

    I waited for a few minutes deciding whether or not I should follow her. I eventually got up, grabbed JongUp's keys and left.

    I saw JaeHwa running towards the park. I jogged to the wall that was about kind of close to the tree Jae was sitting by. Not too close to be noticed, but close enough to hear. I then saw a guy jogging towards her from the field. I squinted my eyes for a better look and as he got closer, it was Jongin. That little runt. Just seeing him makes me want to punch his face in. I took out my phone and started recording. 

    As I examined them, I noticed that the twerp was crying. Damn, what a wuss.

    "I am really sorry for hurting you. I really need you Jae."  Damn, I like really want to bust his face in just for being around JaeHwa, but his girliness right now is making it hard for me not to laugh. After a few minutes I hear someone getting up. I jumped a little and stepped back. I saw Jongin smiling while walking to his car. JaeHwa was already walking back to the house. I ran towards the door trying to make it back before she noticed I was gone and probably start to assume something.