Chungsook!

Can You See Me?

AMBER's POV

 

Before sunrise, we decided to take our leave. We said our thanks to grandma Im. I promise to her that I will pay her a visit once everything will be over and if I already have the answer of her riddle. I wonder if the others had already found the spell bottle. This is the last day for me and I still haven't figure it out who among them is Nicole.

 

"Amber, what are we gonna do next?"Jinki asked me when we finally had reach the port in the main island.

 

"Let's go home first and meet again later. You ask Junsuk where we will meet."I answered to them.

 

"I had the greatest adventure in my entire life in that island!"Luna exclaimed cheerfully.

 

"Me too and I hope we have coming more exciting adventure ahead."Vic said enthusiastically.

 

"Don't worry you two, there are still more ahead."I said to them and chuckled.

 

We bid our goodbye to each other and go in our separate ways. I headed straight home,I expect to see Key and Jessica but I guess they went out because nobody is home.I go to my room to take some rest and when I open the door, I saw Krystal inside my room. She greeted me with a lovely smile.

 

 

 

"I thought you had decided to stay there forever."she said to me.

 

"I was planning to."I answered to her jokingly and scoffed as I close the door behind. "Why are you here?"

 

"I just want to see how the Ghost Flower look like."she replied. "Where is it?"

 

"I only have it's extract with me."I answered to her and pulled out the bottle from my pocket and showed it to her.

 

"It looks like just and ordinary extract."she commented with her eyes glued on the fluid inside the bottle.

 

"Yeah, and you need to drink this once it is mix with the water."I said to her with a smirk.

 

I laugh when a look of disgust came over her face. Without a warning, she hit me on my head really hard. I wailed in pain because it really hurts so much.

 

"Aish! Don't hit me on my head! This is what I used to bring you back to normal again!"I yelled at her annoyingly.

 

"You're annoying."she said to me in a stern voice.

 

"Look who's talking."I retorted.

 

She raise her hand again and I close my eyes. I wait for her hand to land on my head but it didn't happened. I slowly open them and I haven't seen her anymore.

 

"That girl welcomes me in different way."I mumbled.

 

I took a quick shower before I drop my beat up body on my bed which I miss so much. Now that we had gather all the items, I wonder what will happen next. I close my eyes and drifted away to sleep. I was awaken when I heard my phone rang. I check the time and it is already 7 o'clcok. I think I had slept too much. I look at who the caller is and I saw that it is Junsuk.

 

"Yeah?" I said.

 

"Bro, where are you? We are already here in the Jung's mansion. You haven't receive our messages?"

 

I furrowed my brows when I heard what he said. I check my phone if I have new messages and I got 20. They already had been waiting for me for two hours now.

 

"I'll be right there."I said to him.

 

"We will wait for you."he answered.

 

"Okay."I replied and hang up.

 

I quickly got up on my bed and change my clothes. I wonder why neither Key nor Jessica has wake me up. When I got outside, the cold air is blowing and it makes me shiver. I went back to the house and grab my jacket. I headed straight to the mansion. I meet the witch in the living room.

 

"Hey!"I greeted her with a smile . "Where are the others?" Before she can answer, my attention was turned to Junsuk when I heard his voice from behind.

 

"I thought you will not come here."he said to me.

 

"Sorry if I made you wait."I said to him with an apologetic smile.

 

"Nah, it's okay."Junsuk answered.

 

"Where are the others?"I asked him.

 

"They are in the secret chamber that we had discovered yesterday."he answered. "Did you bring the extract of the flower?"

 

"Yeah."I answered to him. "Let's go to where the others are."I continued and he nod his head.

 

I didn't expect that there is a secret chamber in this mansion. While we are on our way there, I slowly feel uneasy. I've got a feeling that something bad will happen. When we arrive at the entrance of the chamber, Junsuk allowed me to enter first. It is really big and spacious. When I roam my eyes around, my eyes widened when I saw my friends were all tied up. When I turn around to see Junsuk, he is now palying a knife in his hand.

 

"What's the meaning of this?"I asked him.

 

"I know that we need to sacrifice someone to bring Krystal back, right? Well, I have decided to sacrifice, you."he answered me with an evil smirk on his face.

 

"Chungsook."I mumbled in disbelief when I see the look of his face with the same looked on Chungsook's face when he killed Yiyun.

 

"You are more clever know, Yiyun."He replied to me. "Krystal,dont interfere."he said to her.

 

"Please don't hurt him."she pleaded to him.

 

What the heck! So he is the one who Nicole had told me that joined in our game. What will happen to the real Junsuk? Oh man, I hope no one get killed tonight. Not me, Junsuk neither Nicole. I'm not good in fighting, I might die tonight! Why this evil guy have to possess Junsuk?