Little Steps at a Time

You Again

Kikwang's p.o.v

She hugged me! Shes freaken hugging me! I'm so happy. That does mean that she still loves me too? I didn't care i hugged her back holding on her tightly in fear that it was all a dream.

"Do you really mean what you say Kikwang?" Sang-mi asked.

"Yes I do. So much that I would do anything to make you mine again." I said.

"Kikwang I really don't what to feel right now. For two whole years I always thought you'd be with someone else. But i comeback to Korea to find you to be a singer in a boy band. Why didn't you just tell me this two years ago. I mean I already know the oppas told me, but I want to hear it from you." she said.

"Like all they said I did it to protect you. From all the media that was gonna start following me around. From getting attack from overly obsess fans. I didn't want to see you get hurt. I really didn't want to because i knew I could protect you, but manger hyung insisted. I'm so sorry Sang-mi for all the pain I caused you. But if you still love me please comeback to me. I promise to always look after you and loved you." I plead.

"I can't promise you the same thing but I'm willing to try again." She told me. I am so happy that i picked her up and twirled her around. But when I lean in to kiss her she stoped me.

"I want to start from the beginning. So that means you have to work hard to receive the same amount of love I gave you before okay?" she asked.

I knew she was gonna say this, but i didn't care. I'm gonna work really hard to regain her heart. So I just nodded my head. Then let her down.

"Hey before I forget this is for you." I gave her the roses and chocolate. She looked at and smiled.

"Sang-hee made you do this didn't she?" she asked while still smiling. I just nodded. "Well that earned you some points."

"Thanks. Oh and this to." I took off the necklace around my neck and put it around hers." I was suppose to give you this after we won the dance off, but didn't get the chance. So now I'm giving it to you now."I said. She looked at it and her smile grew bigger.

"It's so beautiful. Thank you Kikwang. FOr this I'll allow you take me on a date." She said. Now it was my turn to smile. As I did this the door suddenly open ans came tumbling Sang-hee followed by the guys. Looking at them sheepishly. We just laugh at their silliness.

I just need to take this a Little step at a time, and we will be back to normal again.

 

Yay double update. Hope you guys enjoy =) Oh and to you who are wondering when 2pm is coming in. its soon so watch out.