Do I Hear an I Do???

You Again

Kikwang POV:

For the pass month all 2pm, Beast, and Forever Sis did was go on Music Bank/Core, Inkigayo, Mnet promoting our song. When we are not doing music shows we're out doing variety shows. I barely got to hang out with Mi because of our hectic schedule. Same goes for YoHee couple. When we do have time off I still can't hang out with her much because I'm either at home resting or Junsu hyung is there watching my every move.

On top of it all we just found out that we're having a concert in a couple days! But that's ok because then I can plan something special for her. I plan to propose to her in front of all our fans. I already told Mr.Hong, and guess what he said? He said that it's cool! Also that he is willing to pay for the whole wedding!!!

Now I face my hugest fear. That is to tell Junsu Hyung and get his blessing. So I invited 2pm and B2st to come to have lunch with me so I can tell them then. So here we were sitting waiting for our food.

"So Kikwang why did you invite all of us to lunch?" Taecyeon hyung asked.

"Well first I wanna asked Junsu hyung first." I replied.

"What is it Kikwang?" He asked.

"Hyung I want to marry your sister." I said with a determined look. He stared at me for awhile then sighed. That's not good. I looked at the other hyungs and all I see is their wide eyes. I looked back at Junsu hyung.

"Kikwang I gave you my blessing to marry my sister. I know that you will be able to care, love, and protect her. But let me remind you again hurt her in anyway and I'll chop off your ." he said.

"Don't worry hyung I promise to always care and love her." I said.

"So how are you gonna propose?" Dujun hyung asked.

"I was planning on doing it on the day of the concert. I plan to pretend that I had an accident on stage and one of the staff crew go and tell her. Which make her go to the stage and check me out. Once she kneeling besides me I'll start singing Marry U by Super Junior. Then propose then." I explained.

"Aish so cheesy." Nickhun Hyung said.

"Yah Nickhun hyung don't like you don't act the same with Victoria." Junhyung hyung said making all of us laugh.

"But I kinda agree it is too cheesy." Hyunseung hyung said.

"Yah it's Mi we're talking about she adore this type of things." I said.

"It's true." Wooyoung hyung said. I'm not mad at him anymore now that everything between me and Mi is ok.

"So it settled? Concert is when you propose?" Junho hyung asked. I nodded.

Meanwhile

Sang Mi's POV:

Hee and I was relaxing at home when Hee all of sudden asked me a question.

"Unnie what would you do if Kikwang oppa propose to you?" She asked, I was shocked. I mean I haven't really thought about marriage.

"Well I'll definitely say yes. I love that dork so much to say no." I replied.

"I'm gonna be your Maid of Honor right?" She asked.

"Actually I was plannig to asked Hyuna." I said sarcastically.

"Unnie!!!" She complained. I laughed and gave her hug.

"Of course your gonna be my maid of honor." I said. she smiled and gave me a tight hug.

 

Few days later(day of the concert)

Kikwang POV:

The day of the concert finally arrived. Everything was set-up from the staff knowing what's gonna happen to the video that we plan to show the audience. But the thing is that my little skit isn't till two hours from now. The concert was in total four hours. Making my little skit the of the concert.

In the first hour 2pm sang Hands up and I'll be back. B2st sang Beautiful and Soom. Forever Sis sang Angel in Love and Tell me the truth(hehe I made up this titles). In the second hour we did all sort of things. Like having a english battle. Also miny acts that we came up with. Then finally it was time for my solo act. The guys stayed at the sides while the girls were in their dressing room waiting for their turn.

"Hey guys!" I said. Then all the girls started screaming.

"Ok settle down you guys and looked at the screen. They all looked and the video message we made started to play. It said that we were going to prank Mi and when she comes out everyone must act shock to what they see.

"Got it?" I asked. They all shouted ne. So I began my act, I signaled one of the guys to get Mi.

Sang Mi's POV:

Hee and I were getting ready for our next performance when Junsu oppa busted the door open.

"Mi Ki-ki-kikwang." He huffed having hard time catching his breath.

"Oppa what happen to Kikwang?" I asked getting worried.

"He fainted on stage." He said. That all he had to say and I started running to the stage. Everyone was gather around him. I pushed the guys aside and kneeled besides him. I put his head on my lap not caring of all the stares I'm getting from the fans. Then all of a sudden music started to play. Kikwang opened his eyes and started singing to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-tZS3TaxM&feature=fvwrel

 

Love oh baby my girl
Geudaen naui juhnbu nunbushige areumdawoon
Naui shinbu shini jushin suhnmul
Haengbokhangayo geudaeui ggaman nunesuh nunmuri heureujyo
Ggaman muhri pappuri dwel ddaeggajido
Naui sarang naui geudae saranghal guhseul na maengsehalgeyo

We stood up and we faced each other and he continued to sing to me. The guys came one by one giving Kikwang white roses which he would then pass to me with a smile. I was blushing like crazy!

Geudaereul saranghandaneun mal pyuhngsaeng maeil haejugo shipuh
Would you marry me? Nuhl saranghago akkimyuh saragago shipuh

Geudaega jami deul ddaemada nae pare jaewuhjugo shipuh
Would you marry me? Iruhn naui maeum huhrakhaejullae?

Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do)
Nuhreul jikyuhjulge (My love)

Hayan dressreul ibeun geudae tuxedoreul ibeun naui moseup
Balguhreumeul matchumyuh guhdneun woori juh dalnimgwa byuhre
I swear guhjitmal shiruh uishimshiruh
Saranghaneun naui gongju Stay with me

Wooriga naireul muhguhdo wooseumyuh saragago shipuh
Would you marry me? Naui modeun nareul hamgge haejullae?

Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)

Orae juhnbutuh nuhreul wihae junbihan
Nae sone bitnaneun banjireul badajwuh
Oneulgwa gateun maeumeuro jigeumui yaksok giuhkhalge
Would you marry me?

He stop singing and got down on on knee. I was shock at what he was doing.

"Kim Sang Mi will you marry me?" He asked then held out a ring for me.

I started to cry and nodded my head up and down.

"Kim Sang Mi SARANGHEYO!!!" He screamed. Then continued to sing he put his hand around my waist and swung us side to side. Then everyone came on stage and sang along with Kikwang. 

Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do) nuhreul jikyuhjulge (I do)

Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)
Naega geudae ege deuril guhseun sarangbakke uhbjyo
Geujuh geuppuninguhl bojalguhtuhbjyo
Suhtulluhboigo manhi bujokhaedo naui sarang
Naui geudae jikyuhjulgeyo
Hangajiman yaksokhaejullae? Museunil issuhdo
Woori suhro saranghagiro geuppuniya

Nawa gyuhrhonhaejullae? I do

The song ended and we left the stage for the next performance.

"Yah you scared me! I thought you really got injured!" I scolded Kikwang.

"I wanted to surprise you." He said.

"Well consider me surprise, because I can't believe I'm gonna be Mrs. Lee Kikwang." I said. Then leaned in and gave him a long kiss.

"Lee Kikwang sarangheyo." I said annd kissed him once more.

"Nado sarangheyo." He replied.

Cho Rong's POV:

HELL NO!!! I will not allow Kikwang to marry that !!! is going down tonight. I started to call my boys up and formulated a plan. This time I will make sure you'll never return Kim Sang Mi.

 

Little did she know that her members were listening to everything she was saying to her boys. They all decided on one thing. They must tell b2st about it before it's too late.

 

Whooooohoooo another long chapter =) What did you guys think? Their getting married soon!!! But will Cho Rong get in the way of that??? Stay tune for the in coming chapters...

Comment and Subscribe

<3 you all

~KaRrEn~