Why is he here!!!

You Again

When we got out of the plane we went to get our bags and headed to Starbucks for some coffee. Then went out side to wait for Manger Choi. He left a week before me and Sang-hee to prepare everything for our arrival. Such as our condo, arrange our schedules, and find of dance and vocalist instructors. He such a busy man. After about 30 minutes we saw a familar man walking towards us.

"Girls, sorry for making you wait...Traffic here unbearable!" Manger Choi said as he gave you both a hug. You told it was okay, and with that the three of you headed for the van. Manger Choi said that President Hong wasn't expecting till 2. So since it's one it gives us an hour to go to our condo to drop off our bags and freshen up a bit. It was another 30 minutes to get from the airport to the condos. But it was worth the wait because the condo was beautiful. But we could onlydrop off our bags and freshen up. Then we were on the move again. We arrive at CUBE building at 1:50 pm. We had to wait a little while, then President Hong's secratary lead us to his office.

"Ah so you two must be the Twins I've been waiting for." President Hong said.

"Ne I'm Kim Sang-mi and this is my little twin sister Sang-hee." I stated. " But if you are having a hard time which is which, just use our nicknames. Mines is Mimi and Sang-hee is Heimi." I said.

"Indeed that really would be helpful. Thank you. Well I just wanted to welcome you two to the CUBE family. Hopefully you have a wonder time working for us." President Hong said. "In one month the two of you will debut in Forever Sis its not a group it only consist the two of you. So for the next four weeks you will be coming here to train." President Hong said.

"Ne President HOng." we both said. "Well we that said I would like to tour you around the building." he said.

"That would be great Sir." Sang-hee said. And with that the three of you left the office. He first took the two of you to the recording studio where you two met G.NA. Sang-hee and I were screaming in the inside. We were a big fan of G.NA so the both of us ask if we could get a hug, which she greatly gave us. She even let us call her unnie! Then we left and headed to one of the dance studio and met 4minutes. They were really friendly we all became friends instantly. President Hong had to leave so he ask the other girls to continue with the tour. Which they gladly did. They took me and Sang-hee to one of the boy groups here, i think they were called Beast something like that. Well i don't know much guy groups because i mainly focus on Junsu oppa's group 2pm. As we walked in the room I stop and looked at the boy that was staring right at me. It was no other than Lee Kikwang.

"Hey Hyuna who are these two girls?" Ask a another boy with blonde hair. He looked american to me.

"Oh they are the new group Forever Sis. This is Sang-mi and her twin sister Sang-hee." Hyuna said. But i wasn't paying attention i just kept looking at Kikwang, the boy that tore my heart to piece was standing in front of me, staring back at me. I could feel Sang-hee trying to get my attention. So with that i just ran out of the room, not caring what they thought. I could hear Sang-hee calling my name but i didn't look back I just kept running. Tears falling from my eyes once again. 'Why am I like this? i thought I already forgot about him. Why did I run away?' I thought to myself. So much were going through my brain i didn't know what to think. The only thing i kept thinking about was Why Kikwang was here. This gonna be a tough 4 weeks.