True Feelings

You Again

Sang Hee's POV:

I was in the kitchen making breaskfast for unnie and I when she suddenly back hugged me.

"Ohh Hee I'm so happy." She exclaimed.

"What did Kikwang oppa do this time?" I asked. Then she showed me a necklace that had Kikwang oppa's first letter initial.

"Omo that is so cute." I said as I held the pendant in my hand.

"He took me to Han River last night. It was so beautiful! I swear once you get a boyfriend you must go there at night!" She said.

"Umm unnie I have a question." I asked.

"Sure what is it?"

"What do you think of Yosoeb oppa?"I asked shyly.

"Omo why do you like him?" She asked backed. I nodded a little. I had always like Yoseob oppa the moment I meet him back when we first arrived.

"Awww my baby sis is growing. Don't worry unnie will help you. I actually like Yoseob for you." She replied.

"Really unnie?" I asked and she nodded her head. I gave her a huge hug.

"I'll set up everything for you." She said

"Gomawo unnie." I said. She nodded and went to the room and freshened up.

 

Yoseob's POV:

"Yo Kikwang I have a question for you." I said

"What is it hyung?" He asked.

"Umm here the thing I think I like Sang Hee." I stated.

"And?" He asked. I swear he can so useless sometimes.

"Well since you knew her longer I was hoping you would help me out a little here?" I said.

"Well to tell you the truth hyung she loves everything Sang Mi likes. The only thing you need to worry about is her clumsiness." He said.

"What else?" I asked

"She loves sweets and Roses." He said.

"Hmmm. Ok.Thanks." I said.

"No problem hyung. Now if you excuse me Sang Mi is calling me right now." He said as he walked away.

"Yah don't tell her I said I like her sister." I said. He just nodded and answered his phone.

 

Kikwang's POV:

"Yeobo I need your help on something" She said once I answered my phone.

"Hello to you to Jagi I missed you to." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah me too. But seriously I need you to help me set up a date for Sang Hee and Yoseob." She asked.

"Ehhh Sang Hee likes Yoseob hyung?" I asked.

"Ne it's been awhile. Wae?" She asked.

"Because Yoseob just confessed to me that she likes your sister" I exclaimed.

"Perfect! It'll be easier on me. Ok tell him to go to the Koreyums Resturant to night. Make sure he bring roses. Tell him that we're having a small dinner so he doesn't get suspisious. Arasso?" Mi said.

"Ne. Should we spy on them on their date?" I asked.

"Hmm. Maybe just for the dinner. If everything turns out ok then we'll live them alone, and we can go to the movies or something." She replied.

"I like that. Ok see you tonight Jagi. Sarangheyo." I Said.

"Nado sarangheyo. Don't forget to wear your couple hoodie. I wanna take pics at the photo booth at the theaters." She said.

"Arasso arasso. Bye" I said.

"Bye Yeobo."

Another update complete =) Hope you enjoy. Next chapter will be mostly YoHee (Yoseob+Sang Hee= Yohee) Comments are loved.

<3 You all

~Karren~