Plans

You Again

Sang-hee's p.o.v

"Sang-mi wait!!!" i shouted bu it was no use she was still in shock from seeing Kikwang. That when I glared at him. Hate evident in my eyes as I say in the most coldest voice ever "Kikwang do me a favor don't ever show your face in front of my sister again." I say. With that I left to look for Sang-mi along with Hyuna.

Kikwang's p.o.v "Don't ever show your face in front of my sister again." Sang-Hee said to me and left the room. There was an awkward silence in the room when Doojoon hyung broke it.

"Kikwang do you know those girls?" he ask me.

"Ne, that girl that ran out of the room earlier was my ex-girlfriend. The one I had to break up with so I could become an idol." I said to guys.

"You still love her don't you?" Junhyung stated. "There wasn't a day when I wouldn't regret saying those words that were never true." I started to tear up so I left the room. Leaving his five fellow members dumbfounded.

Dongwoon's p.o.v

"Hyungs I feel so bad for Kikwang hyung." I said to them.

"Ya me too. I haven't seen him like this since the day he broke up with his girlfriend." yoseob hyung said.

"Hey what if we help them get back together?" Hyunseung hyung asked.

"Ya we'll just tell Sang-mi the truth behind their break-up." I was practically jumping at the idea. But Doojoon hyung just had to spoil it.

"Ya but think about how she's gonna feel. She was lied to. It's bad enough that he told her that he didn't love her. Imagine what she'll feel like once she knows that he broke up with her so he could follow his dream. Remember he didn't tell her he was gonna become an ido. She doesn't know he did it to protect her. He just broke-up with her for no reason." he's got a point.

"But we could at least try maybe she will understand." I defended. I want old Kikwang hyung back. The one that always smiling and joking around. We all wanted old Kikwang back. So hopefully Sang-mi will understand.

"Fine will try. But if things get worse, we might get into heaps of trouble." yes Doojoon hyung finally agreed.

"So tomorrow we'll tell. We are their knew dance and vocalist instructors anyway."Junhyung hyung stated.

"But wait. We have another problem," Yoseob stated. "Remember what Sang-Hee said, she wants Kikwang away from her." urghh he's right.

"I know! Will split them, when they come to train tomorrow Doojoon hyung, Yoseob hyung, and Junhyung hyung you take Sang-mi to work on her vocals. Then Kikwang hyung, Hyunseung hyung, and I will take Sang-Hee to work on her dancing." I exclaimed.

"Great thinking Dongwoon!" Doojoon hyung said. "So it settled then. Tomorrow we tell Sang-mi everything."

 

Sorry if you are having a hard time reading this chapter. I'm using my iPhone to update. Comments and suggestion are loved(^-^)/

just edited it...