Apink

You Again

Kikwang POV:

"Yeobo whose Apink." Mi asked.

"Apink is the new girl group that debuted not long before you two." I explained.

"Then why does it seem that you guys are so scared of them?" Hee asked us.

"Well you see Hee Apink can be really clinging to us." Yoseob explained.

"He right Hee ever since they got to be in one B2st music video they always stuck to them."Gayoon noona said.

"Especially their leader Park Cho Rong." Hyunah added.

"You better be careful unnie she's very clinging especially to Kikwang." So-hyun said. Sang Mi stared at me. But I gave her a don't-worry-you'll- be-okay look. she just nodded and I gave her a quick kiss.

"Eww not in front of us." They whined. While Hyunseung hyung and Hyunah covered the maknae's eyes.

"Yah their are children in here." Hyunseung scolded.

"Hey we're not that young." The two pouted. Then all of sudden we see the door brust open.

Sang Mi POV:

"OPPAS!!!" We see seven girls charging our way and two pushing Hee and I away from our boyfriends. While they all get tackled me and Hee went by 4minute girls.

"Is it always like this when their around?" I asked. The five girls just nodded their head.

"Unnies look." Hyunah said pointing to one of the girls about to kiss Kikwang. So I rushed over there and pulled her away from my man!

"Yah what the hell who do you think you are to be able to pull me away from my oppa like that." She asked me.

"Who am I you asked. I'm his girlfriend, and I really don't like it when someone steals my man." I told her as Kikeang went behind me.

"G-g-girlfriend? How-when- when did this happen?" She stuttered.

"Don't you watch the news? We announced it during a press conference." I asked. Then I saw Hee walking up to Yoseob.

"Yeobo are you ok?" She asked. I turned to Kikwang and asked the same thing.

"I'm ok." They both replied. The seven girls stared at the four of us in disbelief.

"Mind introducing your group?" I asked to break the silence that was begining to feel uncomfortable.

"Oh yeah. I'm the leader Park Cho Rong. This is Yoon Bo mi, Jung Eun Ji, Son Na Eun, Hong Yoo Kyung, Kim Nam Joo, and our maknae Oh Ha Young. We're Apink." She pointed at each member.

"Well I'm Kim Sang Mi and this is my twin sister Sang Hee. We also have a brother in 2pm Kim Junsu. My sister and I make the singing duo Forever Sis. As I told you before I am Kikwang's girlfriend and Hee is Yoseob's. So I hope you guys refrain from attacking them because I really don't like that." I explained.

"Oh we're sorry." They apologized.

"It's ok we're family right." I asked.

"We hope we can all be friends as we continue our works." Hee added. With that they left to go practice.

"Woah Mi never knew you had it in new." Doojoon oppa said.

"Yeah we've been trying to get them off our backs since the music video came on." Junhyung oppa said.

"Well it just sound different coming from a girl." I said.

"No it isn't 4minute tried as well but they wouldn't back off either." Jiyoon said.

"Well made it's the fact that we're dating one of yoou guys." Hee added. We all nodded on agreement. With that said we all left for our individual schedules.

Cho Rong POV:

This can't be Kikwang is mines and only mines. I swear I'll get him to be mines. so you better watch your back Sang Mi.

 

 

OOOOO Drama is about to erupt soon. Tell me what you guys think.

No silent readers i feel like that you guys aren't enjoying my story when Ihear nothing from you guys. So comment and suggest ;p

<3 you all

~KaRrEn~