Rage

You Again

Kikwang POV:

Yat it finally Sunday! In just 15 minutes my jagiya will be back. I got the whole date set up already. First we will go have a lovely dinner at Bon Apetit restaurant. Then go to the mall and watch a romantic comedy. Then to finish everything off we will take a stroll at Han River where I will give her the couple rings that I bought for the two of us. I can't wait. Omo I see her walking up the stairs already. I ran and waited by the stairs.

"Welcome back Jagi!" I yelled. But she just looked at me then sighed and walked away.

"Jagi are you ok?" I asked.

"Am I okay? What about you Kikwang are you ok?" She shot back. I was so confused why is she so mad at me?

"Three days Kikwang. I was only gonna for three ing days. But just as I arrived at my house I received a message of you eating up Cho Rong's face!" She yelled at me.

"Jagi you got it all wrong." I tried to explain but it was no use.

"I never want to see you again." She said. Then threw the necklace I gave her to me. Then started to run away. I need to find Hee, she's the only one that ca help me. I started looking for and found her in the cafeteria with Yoseob hyung.

"Hee that kiss you saw that wasn't my fault. You know I would never do anything that will hurt your sister. You know that I love her with all of my heart. Please you got to help me. She won't listen to a word I say." I said in one breath.

"Kikwang breathe I believe you. Yoseob oppa told me everything already." She said.

"Thanks hyung." I said to Yoseob hyung.

"Any time Kikwang." He replied.

"But how are we gonna get her to listen to me." I asked. We thought for awhile. Then a huge grin was platered on Hee face.

" I got it." She exclaimed. She started talking about what she got in mind.

~Meanwhile~

Sang Mi POV:

I kept running till I reached the studio. I ran inside and close the door. Then my knees started to grow weak and I fell. Tears continuously sliding down my face. I need someone to talk to right know. So I grab my phone and went to my contact and called whoever was first.

~RingRingRing~

"Yobeosayeo?" It Wooyoung oppa.

"Op-pa c-can you c-come to the stu-dio right now?" I asked. The tears causing me to stutter.

"Mi are you okay? Why are you crying? I'll be there in a While let me just tell jun-" I cut him off.

"P-p-please don't t-tell Junsu oppa." I begged.

"Arrasso I'll be there in while." With that he hung up the phone. I sat there just spazzing off to space. I don't know how long I stayed like that because next I knew someone was ponding on the door.

"Mi are you in there? It Wooyoung oppa let me in." He yelled. I stood up and open the door and threw my hands around his neck and started crying again.

"Shh it's okay oppa's here just let it out." He comforted me. We stayed like that for about five minutes. Then he lead me to the couch.

"Now my mind telling me why you are crying?" He asked. So I told him everything that happen. He just sat there and listen. I was very thankful for that. When I finished we just sat there in silence.

"Oppa I'm sorry that I disturb you. I know you and the other oppas are busy with your comeback. So if you have to leave I will understand." I said.

"No it's okay. I won't leave until I know for sure your alright." He replied.

"Oppa can you sing to 'Just Like The Movies'?" I asked.

"Sure anything for my dongsaengie." He repiled. Then started singing. My eyes suddenly felt heavy and next thing I knew I fell asleep listening to Wooyoung oppa's voice. But little did she know that Kikwang was watching from a far and saw everything.

 

Woohoo finally updated!!! Sorry for the wait guys...But I bring good news and bad news. Good news is that my summer program will end in two weeks. So that means more updates. YAY. Bad news is that more drama will erupt in this story that will have you guys begging for updates...jk jk jk...I'm not sire if that's really bad news...But any who hope you enjoyed my update. Please Comment or Suggest =)

<3 you all

~Karren~