Taping...

You Again

Sang Mi's POV:

We were getting everything set up for our little video taping when I was rereading our lyrics sheets for comeback. It turns out that everything that was gonna happen in the video that I thought about were the actual things that were being sung in our song! We must have been practicing the song too much that I started thinking of making the mv without thinking.

"Hey guys coming here for a second." I told everyone.

"What is it Jagi?"Kikwang asked, while Junsu oppa gave him a glare.

"Try rereading our lyrics sheets." I told them. I passed them all a copy.

"What of it Mi?"Chansung oppa asked.

"Now try and relate it to the plot of our video." I told him.

"Woah it the same thing!" Hyunseung exclaimed.

"No duh sherlock." Junhyunng oppa said.

"So what if their similar?" Taceyeon oppa asked.

"Wow you guys are very stupid if you don't get what unnie is trying to tell you." Hee said.

"What are trying to say?" Wooyoung oppa asked.

"God and they call you guys beastly idols." I said. "This means that we can use this video as our official music video for our comeback!" I exclaimed.

"What's makes it better is that we directed it ourselves." Hee explained further."

"Ohhh." They all said.

"Yes now all of you go change for the first scene." I said.

"Yes ma'am." They said.

"Wait which scene first?" Yoseob oppa asked.

"Let's do the rejection scenes first. The one when you guys come to our apartment and Junsu oppa answers the door us in the back of him." I explained.

"Ok everyone to the changing room." Hee commanded. One by one we came out.

2pm oppas wearing this: With their presents for us.

Beast oppas wearing: Each holding white roses for us.

Junsu oppa was wearing:

Sang Hee and I wearing this: Me in white and Hee in Turqoise.

With this shoes mines Hee

Mblaq who has to wait a while was wearing:

So our first shooting we are heading towards Hee and my old apartment. We got permission from the owner so we get to tape our video here. So when the guys and I got their the camera crew was all set. Yeah once we told JYP and Mr.Hong about the video they immediately called a crew to help us out on our music video.

We were starting of Music video where 2pm, Beast, and Forever Sis started to introduce ourselves. There were two cameras. So one was taping Hee, Junsu oppa, and me in the apartment. The other one was with 2pm and Beast oppas. Once the music started playing the acting started. It was hard to keep myself from laughing.

This is what happened. In the beginning of the video 2pm came by to give us our present. But was surprise to see Junsu oppa opened the door. He saw the present and threw it back at them, then close the door. On the other side Beast saw everything and laughed at them. Then it was their turn. They knocked on the door again, only to face a annoyed Junsu. They looked at us and gave us a weak smile. Junsu oppa saw the roses in their hands then grab all of them and threw it away. Then slammed the door once again.

We moved on to the next location which was the park. Where the guys were having a competition for us. They put on a show for us.

Wooyoung, Taceyeon, And Chansung oppa started off and dance to Aing by Orange Carmel. Dress like this:

This time we could laugh out loud so Hee and I did.

After them Yoseob and Kikwang oppa came out. Yoseob dress as a girl and Kikwang pretend to look scared as Yoseob came to kiss him with his very red lips:

Hee and I were on the floor laughing, watching our boyfriends act together. More came out and I could of swear Hee and would of died of laughter soon.

Then we left the park and headed for the cafe where the fight started. What happened was that Dongwoon spilled his drink on Nickhun oppa and he got mad and started a fist fight.(This is already at the bridge of the song meaning the song is almost over.)

As 2pm and Beast continued fighting Mblaq came in. Hee and I looked at them and got up and ran up to them and tackled them in a hug. The guys stopped fighting when they saw us hugging Mblaq. Mblaq, Hee, and I left the cafe leaving a now crying group of boys. Hehehe. With that our music video ended. We heard the director say cut. WE headed back towards the cafe.

"Great job everyone!" I praised them.

"I could say the same to you." Kikwang said.

"Kikwang I saw your jealous look when Mi came to hug me." Joon oppa teased. Kikwang blushed, but I kissed him.

"Yah some many times do I have to tell you two not to do that when I'm around." Junsu oppa whined.

"Why don't you guys just shut up."Hee said and went to kiss Yoseob oppa. I laughed at that.

"Yah lets go home I'm tired." Junho oppa said.

"Yeah will just show JYP and Mr. Hong the video tomorrow." Doojoon oppa said.

"Lets get going then." I said. Hee and I kissed our boyfriend goodbye and went home with the rest of 2pm oppas.

 

 

Wah I think this is the longest chapter I ever written!!! Well hope you all enjoy it...

@b2stie: Actually you and B2UTY_Dezza are my only subscribers that actually comment...hehe...Well enjoy!

@B2UTY_Dezza:I wish I could make a real video...But sadly I don't own the characters...

 

Comment and Subscribe =)

~KaRrEn