Fcking Cho Rong!!!

You Again

Sang Mi's POV:

I woked up and see that I was tied up to a chair. I looked around and saw nothing but darkness. The only light coming from the lamp above my head.

"Oh look the is finally awake." Someone said. I looked to where the voice came from and saw Cho Rong.

"Cho Rong what the hell do you want from me?" I asked.

"Simple my Kikwang oppa." she said.

"He is and will never be yours!" I spat. Only to earn a slap across the face.

"Shut up I'll make him fall for me." I declared.

"He would never fall for a psychopath like you." I said. She let out a frustrated cry and started to yank my hair.

"Listen here if it wasn't for Kikwang I would of killed you by now. But since I can't I have to be patient. So you better stop pissing me off before I lose all my patient." She demanded followed by slapping me on the face once more.

"Hmm what do you say we call him right now hmm?" She asked. If I wasn't tied up I would've kicked her by now. She walked away leaving me alone again.


Kikwang's POV:

Right now the only emotion that I'm feeling right now is anger. I wanted to kill Cho Rong right now, for all that she has done to Sang Mi. I was trying to calm myself down when my phone started to ring again.

"Yeobosayeo?"

"Jagi I'm waiting for you..." It was Cho Rong.

"Cho Rong what kind of sick game are you playing? What have you done to Sang Mi? I swear to god if you hurt in anyway I will ing chop your head off!" I demanded. The others started to tell me to put it on speaker so I did.

"Me I'm no playing anything. But I do know that if you don't get to x-x-x-x in two hours Sang Mi might not be able to see the light anymore. Make sure that you come alone or poor Sang Mi will have to suffer, and we wouldn't want that now would we?" She asked.

"Fine I'll come but first I want to talk to Sang Mi" I said.

"Fine whatever." She replied.

"Yeobosayeo?" It was Mi thank god she's alright.

"Mi I'm coming soon wait for me ok? I'll get you out of there I promise." I said.

"Kikwang please hurry." She sobbed.

"I'll be-" I was cut off.

"That enough for now. Now hurry Kikwang oppa time is clicking. Chow for now." With that she hanged up the phone.

"That ing daughter of a ! How dare she threaten us." Nickhun hyung retorted.

"Kikwang your not seriously going alone are you?" Hyunseung hyung asked.

"Of course not! Here's the plan we get the police involve and get them to help us. Stay a couple feet away from the building but close enough that they won't be able to see you guys. Knowing Cho Rong she probably have guards guarding the area. Once I get in I want you guys to find a way in and beat up all the guards, but make sure to do it as quiet as possible. After that is accomplished call all the police and charge in. I'll handle Cho Rong." I explained.

"Great plan let's get started. You only have two hours." Junhyung hyung said. WE all filed in the van and headed to the police station. We told the police everything. I got Dujun hyung to inform Mr.Hong. The police agreed to go with my plan. One more hour to go, Mi here I come wait for me.

 

Woohoo hey guys this might be my  last update... I'm going back school tomorrow so I'm not sure when I can update again...Sorry for the incovient but I promise to update during the weekends if I can... I hope you guys continue to support my story till the end...

<3 all of you

~KaRrEn

 

@yamirie and Ys5_Jh19_Gk30~ I was was guessing everyone was gonna love that taping very much!! Thanks for the support you been giving...

@lovelyyjocelyn~Well base on my poll MBLAQ not really winning...But I promise you that I will make a story for them and I'll make Mir the leading man...How's that sound???

P.S. to all my subbies if you haven't voted yet for which group I should right about next please go back to ch.42 and vote...I'll give you guys till Saturday =)

Thank you

Hope you enjoy the picture =P

//////