I'm Sorry Even If It Wasn't My Fault

You Again

Sang Mi POV:

I was just spazing out the window and didn't even notice that the van had already stopped. That is until Sang Hee shook me.

"Unnie are you gonna just sit there or are you coming with me?" She asked. I gave her a weak smile and went out the door.

"So where are we going Hee?" I asked being impatient. I am really tired but I don't wanna ruin the mood.

"It's a surprise unnie you'll see when we get their." She replied. WE just kept walking until I saw a familiar figure standing in front of me.

"Ha Young?" I called out.

 

Ha Young's POV:

"Ha Young?" I heard someone call out my name. I turn around and saw Sang Mi unnie and Sang Hee unnie. Earlier today Yoseob oppa along with Kikwang oppa and Sang hee unnie came and begged me to tell Sang Mi unnie the truth. At first I really didn't want to because by doing so it's like I'm betraying one of my sisters. But then again I didn't want to suffer of guilt knowing that I was the cause of Kikwang oppa and Sang Mi unnie's relationship. So I decided to help.

"Unnies." I replied.

"Hey what are you doing here all alone at night? Its dangerous you know." She replied.

"I'm fine unnie but I really have to talk to you. It's about Kikwang oppa." I said.

"Look Ha Young I really-" I cut her off.

"Unnie please just listen to me please. I don't want to live my life with regret for not telling you the truth." I begged.

"Ok." She replied.

"That day I sent you the picture of Kikwang oppa and Cho Rong unnie, it was never Kikwang oppa fault. Cho ROng unnie had it all planned out. She made me take the picture and send it to you knowing that once you saw it, you would immediately break up with Kikwang oppa and she could make him her's. Sang Mi unnie I never meant on hiding this from you. It just that I feel like I am betraying one of my sisters right now." I explained.

"Wah I can't believe that Cho ROng would go down this low just to seperate me and Kikwang." Was all Sang Mi unnie said.

"So you are not mad at me unnie?" i ask.

"Why would i be mad at you? You did nothing wrong. You were force to do something you know is wrong. I'm really proud that you told me the truth despite knowing that Cho Rong might turn her back on you." She replied.

"Gomawo unnie. Well I said all that I had to. I hope you and Kikwang oppa get back together soon." I said before leaving.

Sang Mi POV:

"Hee do you know where Kikwang would be right now?" I asked. I have to see him how and apologize for not giving him a chance to explain.

"Um maybe. Follow me." She replied. So I followed her and she led me to a little park that was completely dark.

"Hee where are we?" I asked. As soon as I spoke all the trees lit up in different colors that led up to a man standing in the middle holding up a sign saying in bold letters "I'm so sorry Kim Sang Mi" tears started going down my tears and I started to run to him. He caught me in his arm and locked me in a tight embrace.

"I'm so sorry Kikwang for nit letting you explain. I should of believe you when you told me that you would never cheat on me." I said.

"I'm sorry to Jagi, I should of push Cho ROng of when she tried to kiss me." He replied. he put me down and kiss me on the lips.

"I missed you so much." He said.

"I do to." I replied.

"So can I have the honor to put back the ring and necklace around you?" He asked. I nodded my head as fresh tears started to form. He wipe them off one by one then clasp the necklace on my neck once again and slid the ring on my finger.

"Sarangheyo Kim Sang Mi." He said.

"Nado sarangheyo Lee Kikwang." I replied. I looked back at Sang Hee who was now accompanied by Yoseob oppa and gave them a smile.

   Their couple rings and Sang Mi necklace       

Finally I got to update...So What do you think? Comment and subscribe

<3 you all

~KaRrEn