It All Ends Here

You Again

Kikwang's POV:

Everything was ready to go. So all I need to do is head over there. I was now standing in front of the building the guards came up to me and brought to where Cho Rong was.

"Kikwang darling you made it!" She cooed.

"Back off where is Sang Mi?" I asked her. By now the guys should of started our plan already.

"Would you stop worrying about her! Your with me right now! We wouldn't want something bad to happen to her now would we?"She asked.

"Just take me to her and I'll do what you want." I said through gritted teeth.

"Fine." She said. Then she leaded to another room where Mi was tied to a chair her face covered with bruises and gaged with a cloth. I was angry.

"What the Cho Rong you said you wouldn't hurt her!" I said.

"I said it but I didn't promise it." She said.

Junsu POV:

Once we saw Kikwang got inside the building we started our attack. The police gave us these guns that have darts in it that would make people fall asleep(hehe I don' t know what their called). So we started aiming at them one by one. Lucky thing that these guys are to stupid to find out that their crew was getting attack. Soon enough we took out all of them and  the police started to go in hand cuffing all the guys. The rest of them went upstairs to check on Kikwang hopefully he save my sister.

 

Kikwang's POV:

"Now Kikwang you got a choice. Either you break things off with Sang Mi once and for all and stay with me. Or I'll kill her." She said. She walked up to Mi and pointed the gun at Mi's head. Mi stared at Mi with wide eyes and tears were sliding down her cheeks.

"Before I decide I want to know the truth. Were you the one that caused her accident and kidnapped her?" I asked. The truth is that when we were at the police station they gave me this recorder and taped it to my chest. They told me that I must try to get as much out of her, so that when we go to court it will be easier to prove her guilty.

"Why that was my greatest piece of worked! But then someone had to ruin it and came back."She used the gun and hit against Mi face that got me angry.

"Fine I'll leave Mi just let her go." I pretended. I could see the hurt from Mi eyes.

"Great." She said, She ran up to me and gave me a peck on the cheeks. That when I took the chance of grabbing her gun and faced it towards her. Then the door burst open and the police grabbed her and handcuffed her.

"Cho Rong did you really think I would come here empty handed? Listen here I will never loved you because the only I love is Sang Mi." I said as they took to away. I ran towards Mi and untied her from the chair. Which she immediately jump up and hug me really tight and started crying on my chest.

"Shhh. Everything is ok now she's gone." I cooed trying to calm her down. I lead her down to where everyone was and watch as they were about to put Cho Rong into the police car.But before she entered the car she kicked one of the police back and grabbing his gun.

"Die Sang Mi!!!"She screamed and pointed the gun towards Mi and fired. But I was quick and block the bullet before it hit Mi. I felt the pain hit my right shoulder. Then I collapsed.

"Kikwang!"Sang Mi screamed. But I was already losing consiousness.The last thing I told her before I completely out was:"Sang Mi I love you." Then I out.

Sang Mi's POV:

"Kikwang!" I screamed. I laid his head on my lap. "Yeobo please wake up" I said as I watch as he slowly close his eyes.

"Yah don't just ing stand there! Call for help!" I yelled at the guys. More tears were gliding down my face. I just couldn't take it anymore I suddenly fainted.

~Five hours later~

I woked up alone in a white room. I looked around and saw Sang Hee sleeping right next to me. I slowly got up and walked out of my room. I saw Junsu oppa and Dujun oppa sitting outside with their heads in their hands.

"Oppa?" I said their heads snapped up at the sound of my voice.

"Mi!" They exclaimed and went up to hug me.

"Oppa where's Kikwang?" I asked. They didn't answer me.

"Oppa where is Kikwang?" I asked again with demand coming from it. They didn't say anything but lead me to a room where all the boys were sitted around the room crying. I was to scared to look but I had to. There Kikwang laid with a white sheet covering him fro head to toe. Tears started to form again, no this can't be true.

 

Kikwang can't be dead!

 

No Kikwang can't be dead?! Can he? Stay tune to find out if Sang Mi will ever have an happy ending...Sorry for giving a cliffhanger but I like a little suspense...hehe

Comment and Subscribe.

<3 you all

~KaRrEn