Story Time

You Again

Sang Mi's POV:

We were practicing our dancing when the Beast boys came barging in.

"Jagi!" Both Kikwang and Yoseob shouted as they ran toward Sang Hee and I.

"Hi Yeobo." We both said.

"Yah can you guys stop with all the lovey dovey stuff your making me wanna puke." Junhyung oppa said.

"Hyung your just jealous that Yoseob hyung and I have a girlfriend and you don't." Kikwang retorted. To add to the cheessiness he kiss me. While the others groan.

"Aww oppas don't worry you guys will find mrs. right someday." Sang Hee and I tried to comfort them.

"You know Junhyung oppa I heard Hyuna is available." I said as I watch him turn a shade of red. The others laugh.

"I wouldn't be laughing Doojoon oppa I heard that you are trying to ask G.na unnie out." Sang Hee added. We watch him turn red.

"Yah who told you that?" He asked. We just laughed.

"We have our sources don't worry." I said. Then I turned to Kikwang and seriousness cover my face. I saw him gulp.

"Now oppa I'm not gonna be as strict as Junsu oppa about you and my sister dating but I want you to promise me one thing, and that is to never ever hurt my sister. Or else you might see daylight again." I threatened.

"I promise." He said.

"Oh yeah speaking of Junsu hyung. yoseob hyung once he finds out he's gonna make you sign a contract. I don't know if it's gonna be the same as mine but you'll be ok." Kikwang said. I stared at him with wide eyes.

"That was what you and oppa were doing on the balcony when you guys came over for dinner?" i asked. He nodded.

"Tell exactly what he put in it." I demanded.

"Just that if I ever make you cry or break your heart, it gives him permissin to beat the crap out of me." He replied.

"And you signed it?" I shout back.

"What was I suppose to do he was dead serious." He retorted.

"OMG Kikwang your scared of Junsu?" Hyunseung asked.

"Hey your not the that was back flip on to the table the first time you met him. So I wouldn't be talking if I were you." He shout back.

"Noona is that true?" Dongwoon asked.

"OMG you should of been there. It was hilarious." Sang Hee said while laughing.

"Why what happen?" Yoseob asked. We sat around in a circle and we continued our story.

"Ok here is what happen. Sang Hee, Kikwang, and I were walking home from school and he told me that he wanted to meet Junsu oppa because he was famous and all. So we walked to my house. We left him in the living room while Hee and go to our rooms to change. We both just finish changing when we heard something crash. So we rushed downstairs only to find Kikwang on the floor rolling in pain. While Junsu oppa was standing looking down at him." I explained. Kikwang was shivering from remembering the painful memory so I gave him a hug while the others were laughing at him.

"Yah you guys shut up if you were in his position you would feel what kind of pain he went through." I said. Then continued with the story.

Flashback

I saw Kikwang on the floor while Junsu oppa was staring down at him.

"Oppa what did you do!" I demanded as i ran towards Kikwang putting his head on my lap.

"I saw this stranger walking around our living room so I crept behind him and backflip him." He replied sounding proud of himself.

"Paboya this stranger you just back flip is my boyfriend. Why couldn't you be more gentle and asked who he was first?" I said.

"Boyfriend?" he asked.

"Yes oppa this is Lee Kikwang unnie's boyfirend that she has been talking about." Hee explained.

"He wanted to meet you today because he wanted to ask you how it felt to be famous. He a big fan of yours." I yelled at him.

"I guess 2pm just lost a fan." Hee said sarcastically.
"Omo sorry man I didn't know." Junsu oppa apologized.

"It's okay hyung." Kikwang replied in pain. I help him sit up and lead him to the couch so he could lay down.

Flashback end

"Wow I feel bad for you hyung." Dongwoon said.

"But you got to admit that was funny." Doojoon said while giggling with Hyunseung and Junhyung oppa. I shot the two death glares which made then shut up. We were relaxing and talking about random things when 4minute girls came barging in panting.

"Ji hyun unnie whats wrong?"I asked she just looked at the guys.

"Guys Apink is back." Gayoon unnie said  while regaining her breath. I looked at the guys who looked really shock about the news. Whose Apink and why the boys look scared of them?

 

Another update finish. So who is Apink to the boys? Looks like you guys have to wait to find out =p. Comments are loved.

<3 you all

~KaRrEn~