Reunion

You Again

Sang Mi POV:

"Everything set-up?" I asked the boys.

"Yup, Jay hyung just need to get in the box and we're ready to go." Hyunseung oppa replied.

"You heard right? In you go oppa." Sang Hee said.

"Yeah Yeah I'm getting in." he replied. After he got in it took all six boys to carry the box up to the 10th floor.

"Yah hyung you look so slim yet your so heavy." Junhyung oppa remarked.

"Are you indicating that I'm fat Junhyung?" Jay asked from inside.

"Ani hyung." He said nervously.

"That's what I thought." He exclaimed. While the rest of us laugh. we reached the dorm and rang the bell.

"Who is it?" Wooyoung oppa asked.

"Oppa it's us open up. The boys are struggling here." I said.

"Oh dongsengs hi. Whats in the box?" He asked.

"It's a surprise. Where are the others? We want you guys to open it together." Sang Hee said.

"GUYS OUR DONGSENGS ARE HERE" Wooyoung oppa shouted.

"DONNGGGSSSEEENNNGGGSSS!!!!!" We heard Junsu oppa shout. Sang Hee and I were then tackled by 5 big guys.

"Hello Dongsengs." They said together.

"Guys we can't breathe." I said.

"Sorry we got excited when you guys said you guys were visiting." Nickhun oppa replied as they help you two up.

"So guys I wanted to get up guys a little gift as a thank you for your support during the conference. So on the count of three I want all of you to open it ok?" i asked.

"Ok." They all replied. They gather around the box and they all grab a place to lift off the cover.

"1....2....3 open it." I shouted. They opened together then confetti blew out ang Jay oppa jump out of the box.

"Wassup my homies missed me?" He asked as he was tackled with hugs from the 2pm oppas.

"Yah why didn't you tell us you were coming back?" Junho asked. As Sang Hee, Beast, and I just watch their happy reunion. I smiled as I watch them goof around.

"Yah you guys don't just stand there join the hug." Teac oppa said. We Smiled and Sang Hee and I join in. I pulled Kikwang along with me. Then the rest of Beast followed after.

"Ok this is getting awkward." Doojoon oppa stated. Then we all let go.

"I'll make dinner since I know you guys are to lazy to cook." I told them.

"Jagi I'll help." Kikwang offer. But Junsu oppa thiught otherwise.

"Oh no you won't who knows what you two will do in there." Junsu oppa said.

"Oppa! Kikwang would never do whatever you are doing! Shame on you for thinking such things." I scolded him. While the others laughed at him. I turned to Kikwang "It's ok Yeobo I can do it myself thanks for the offer." I gave him a kiss before heading to the kitchen.

"Unnie I'll help you instead. I can't stand staying with the boys after what happened at our dorm." Sang Hee said.

"Ok lets get started." For an hour we cooked a yummy homemade meal. Then set up the table.

"Guys come and get your dinners." I shouted. Then one by one the guys filed in the dinning room.

"Wah as always my yeobo makes amazing dishes." Kikwang said as he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Yah not in front of me." Junsu oppa whined.

"To bad hyung. Plus you should get used to it, you never know these twp might get married in the future." Chansung said. I blushed at the thought of me married to Kikwang.

We ate and talked stories. After we ate the guys helped clean up and he started to head home.

"Bye oppas we'll visit again when we have free time." Sang Hee said.

"Arasso bye dongsengs."2pm oppas said. We each gave them a hug before we left. When we left the building Kikwang pulled me away.

"We are gonna have a late night date. Don't worry I told Hee already." He said.

"You always make plans without me knowing." I said while I side hug him.

 

Yay my brother was nice enough to let me use the laptop for a long amount of time today. So here's another update...Hope you like it...I figure out how to put pics in my chapters...Comment when you get a chance...oh and i'll post their date some other time...

<3 you all

~Karren~