Busy Busy Busy!!!

You Again

Sang Mi POV:

Ever since I came back I always had a busy schedule! Interviews from six to two. Then two to twelve it was paractice with Beast and 2pm oppas for our comeback. It's official we're gonna have a collaberation!! Isn't this exciting??? Our comeback stage isn't till next week so it's full on recording and dance practice. It's fun working with 2pm and Beast. Wooyoung oppa and I are getting along again, which makes me very happy. I can barely have skinship with Kikwang due to Junsu oppa's sharp staring. Same goes to YoHee.

Another thing that we all do now is we always travel in a group. Due to me being "Kidnap" Kikwang and Junsu oppa wants someon eto always be near in the event it happens again. So overprotective, but I understand why they do it.

Well we were taking a break from practice and was fooling around with one another. We were bored as hell. But an idea pop in my head.

"Hey guys let's make an Youtube video!" I announced.

"Ooooo yeah that sounds like fun." Chansung oppa exclaimed.

"What do you have in mind?" Doojoon oppa asked.

"Hmm. I was thinking that we have Beast and 2pm minus Junsu to fight over me and Sang Hee." I explained.

"Oooo unnie that sounds fun." Hee said.

"Why am I exculded from 2pm?" Junsu oppa asked.

"Because oppa your our brother. You'll be the rejecting them one by one. You can do that anyway you want." I said. Then a evil grin started to form on his face.

"Umm I think Junsu hyung might enjoyed this to much." Kikwang said. While he scooted more close to me and hug my waist.

"So whose up for it? Will have a big fight near the end of the video. Resulting that none of you got us." I added.

"Ehhh none of get you guys? Waeyo?" Junhyung oppa whined.

"So that it's funny you guys did all this to get us but in the end we ended up with someone else." I explained.

"And excatly who is gonna play the guys you fall for?" Asked Wooyoung oppa.

"Well I was thinking of calling MBLAQ oppas." I said.

"BWOH!!! OH HELL NO!!!" Kikwang, Yoseob, and Junsu oppa said at the same time. We then all started to laughed at their reactions.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because if you put MBLAQ in with 2pm and Beast they'll only pay attention to them." Kikwang explain while Yoseob oppa nodded in agreement.

"Or is it because you two will get jealous?" Hee asked.

"Plus their only gonna pop out at the end." I reasoned.

"That if they say yes." Taecyeon oppa said.

"Don't worry we're already in." A group of voice said. We turned around and saw MBLAQ behind us.

"Oh oppas what are you guys doing here?" Hee and I asked.

"Nothing we just thought of visiting." Seungho oppa replied.

"Ya we got bored at the dorm" G.O oppa added.

"So what is this we hear about us being in a video noona?" Mir asked.

"Well we are planning to do a Youtube video. The plot is that 2pm and Beast are fighting over Forever Sis. So they were doing everything they can to get our attention. Even go through our big brother. Soon they got into a fist fight. But then they find out that we were already with Mblaq." I explaind.

"Wah that's a great idea!" Joon oppa said.

"Yeah but I don't like it." Nickhun oppa said.

"Yeah whay do we have to fight and Mblaq gets you guys?" Hyunseung oppa whined.

"That funny part. Junsu oppa wanted to see you guys do ridiculous thing for his entertainment. He didn't bother telling you guys that we already had Mblaq." I explained.

"It's for the fans. Come guys." Hee asked. They sighed in defeat and just agreed.

"Yay lets get started now." I said.

 

So yeah I'm running out of ideas because I'm saving the action for later. Hope you guys enjoy...

@ b2stie: No you not...It just a coincidence that your always online when I update my story...Hehehe...The cat fight isn't till later hope you'll bear for now...Thanks for the comments I really appreciate it.

comment and subscribe =)

<3 you all

~KaRrEn