Oh My in Oh My School continue... + The Bet

You Again

"Hello Hyunseung oppa" I said.

"Mimi your taping for Oh My School rigt now right?" He asked

"Ne. Waeyo?" I asked.

"Here the thing me and the guys want to have a little bet." Hyunseung oppa said.

"Shoots I'm up for it." I'm a big fan o bets.

"Ok there's gonna be a segment later where you copy whatever your opponent does. Pretty sure that there gonna have dancing as one of them. So the bet is if you can beat Kikwang at it then you can boss me, Dongwoon, Doojoon and Junhyung hyung for a week." Hyunseung oppa explained.

"Sounds reasonable but Kikwang oppa gets to boss you guys along with me. If I lose I'll treat you four to dinner." I said.

"Ummm....Fine." He said.

"K oppa gotta go see you guys later." I said.

"Bye Mimi." He replied and hung up.

"Jagi who was that?" Kikwang oppa ask as he slip his arms around me.

"Yeobo someone might see. That was just Hyunseung oppa greeting us." I said.

"Oh ok then. Let's go their calling for us." He said while dragging me back to the studio.

The next game we played was talk to me. Where we have to wear this hat Thingy that has your mission. If you say or do your mission your out. Then you have to take you hat and crack it using your head.

When we took off our stickers we all looked at each others missions. Myung Soo was to say "Yah". Tony was to say "I like". Kikwang was to say "Mimi". Hyosung was to clap. Min was to stand up. Sang Hee was to say "unnie". Simon D was to molla (I don't know)

My team Joon oppa was to wink. Yoseob oppa was to say "Beast". Soyeon was to say "T-ara". Myeong Su oppa was to say "I'm 33". Shinyoung unnie was to touch her belly. Kyung Lim unnie was to say "Min".

"Before we start I just want to warn you guys Mimi Unnie is good at this types of game." Sang Hee said. Ding Ding the alarm went off we looked at Sang Hee. She already said her mission. We started laughing.

"Heimi out!" Joon and Yoseob oppa said.

"Heimi it's okay thanks for the warning." Tony oppa said.

The game went on with me taking out most of the other team. It was now Soyeon unnie and me against Kikwang oppa and Simon D oppa.

"Sam D oppa I heard you ate dating these days, what do you and your girlfriend do?" I asked.

"I don't know what your talking about." He replied. Everyone on my team stood up and pointed at him. I was smiling and Soyeon unnie gave me a high fived.

"Soyeon-ah your in Miss A with Min right?" Myung Soo.

"Aniyo" She replied.

"Then what group are you in?" Tony asked.

"Mollayo" She replied. Everyone ooooed at him.

"Kikwang who do you like better Hyosung or Mimi?" Yoseob oppa asked. I glared at Kikwang waiting for his answer.

"Mimi" He said. Ding he's out and we won!! Hahaha. I love this game. I smiled and walked up to Kiki and gave him a hug. Then his whole team went inside the punish room. Then we got ready for the last game.

This was the game that Hyunseung oppa was talking about where everyone copied what they did and added their ownn moves. We got started and one by one people got out. Soon it was Just me, Kikwang, And Yoseob oppa left.

Again Hyunseung oppa was right the last one was a dance copying. we did things like the freeze, hand stands, hanging on the chair dance. But then Kikwang did a back flip that got yoseob oppa out. It was now me against Kikwang. This is gonna be fun. I did everything perfect, and now I was getting ready to the back flip. Which I gracefully completed. Everyone Ooooed and Ahhhhed.

The next move I did I knew for sure Kikwang couldn't complete. I went to one corner of the studio and ran and did a split in the air and finished it off with three spins on the landing. Everyones jaws dropped. I smirked and looked at Kikwang. He fell on his knees and said he couldn't do it. So we won again. I smiled and helped him up.

Then their team went to the make- up room and got dress for the closing of the show. Let me tell you Kikwang in a dress was so hilarious. When we were done everyone said goodjob to everyone. Then headed for to our next schedules.

"Jagi that wasn't fair I don't know ballet." Kikwang told me as he was leading me and Sang Hee to our van.

" it up KiKwang oppa can't be good at everything." Sang Hee said. I chuckled as I watch Kiki flick Sang Hee on the forehead.

"Yah no hurting my little sister." I faked scolded Kikwang. Sang Hee stick her tounge at him and went in the van. I giggled at her childish acts. Then turn towards Kikwang.

"See you tomorrow jagi." He said as he place a light kiss on my lips.

"K oppa see you then. I got a surprise for you tomorrow." I said. Then gave him another peck on his lips. Then got in the van and drove out.

What the couple didn't know was that there was a person hiding behind a car and took a picture of them kissing.

 

So how was this chapter??? Remember To comment...AND PLEASE NO SILENT READERS

OH AND CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I'M TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE A POSTER FOR MY STORY. SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

KAMSAHAMNIDA

<3 YOU ALL

~Karren~