She's Awake

You Again

Wooyoung POV:

I was walking into the house where I kept Sang Mi and started to hear footstep. I followed where the noise was coming from and saw Sang Mi in front of the sink drinking a glass of water. I drop my bag and ran straight to her and took her in a tight hug. But she started to wiggle in my  arms. I let her go and watch her run to the other side of the kitchen.

"Who are you?" She asked. Did she really not know who I was?

"Mi it's me Wooyoung oppa. don't you remember me?" I asked.

"Sorry but I don't even know who I am. I just woke up and can't remember a thing. Do you know who I am?" She asked.

"Ne I will but first let's get you some food. You've been asleep for five months, I bet your starving." I said.

"Yeah sure. Oppa what happened to me? Why was I asleep for so long?" She asked. I was getting the ingredients ready for food when I answered her question.

"You were hit by a car. I'm guessing you hit your head very hard, seeing that you can't even remember your own boyfriend." I said. Yes I'm gonna make her mines and make her forget Kikwang for good.

"We were going out?" She asked. I nodded.

"You were on your way to meet me for our date when all of a sudden a drunk driver hit you." I lied.

"Do I have any family members?" She asked.

"No you parents died a few years back. You were an only child and have no other relatives." I lied again. I know its bad to lie but it's the only way.

"Oppa how did we meet?" She asked. I finished her food and hand it to her. She started to shove food in like it was the last meal she'll ever eat.

"Well I was working in coffee shop when you walked in with a group of your friends. You guys were studying for an exam,but they all had to leave early. Which left you all alone. Me being the gentleman I am decided to talk to you. We started talking about random things. Next thing we knew it stasrted to become an everyday thing. Then one day when you came to visit me at the shop I finally ask you out. I was so Happy when you agreed. We were on our second aniversity when you got in your accident. I was so scared to lose you." I explained the story I came up with.

"Mian oppa." she said.

"Why are you sorry? None of this was your fault." I told her.

"Still if I was more careful we wouldn't be in this situation." She remark.

If this didn't happen you wouldn't be in my arms. You would be with Kikwang. I thought to myself. I must have been spazing because next thing I know a pair of hands were tapping on my face.

"Oppa are you there?" She said.

"Huh yeah." I replied. She got up and went to wash the dishes as I go in the living room. I sat there think what to do now. A few minutes later Sang Mi joined me.

"Oppa let's watch tv." She said. She was about to turn on the tv until I stopped her.

"Oppa what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing I thought you wanted to know more about your past?" I asked. I couldn't risk her watching tv. Those interviews we took are still being showed. Also all of her commercial of if found call the police.

"Uh yeah ok." She said.

"So what do you wanna know?" I asked.

"What kind of person was I before the accident?" She asked. I smiled and replied.

"You were amazing. You always put everyone ahead of you. Always so nice and caring. YOu wouldn't let anyone you care about get hurt." I said. We continued talking until it was almost midnight. Most of the things I told her were lies of course.

"Mi I got to go. I promise I'll come back tomorrow." I said. I gave her a peck on the lips and hugged her.

"Ok bye oppa." She said. With that I left and headed home before the guys get worried.

 

SAng Mi POV:

Something doesn't feel right. Wooyoung oppa says that we are together. But why is that I don't feel anything? Also why did he freak out when I was about to turn on the tv? Is there something that I shouldn't see? I know that I shouldn't suspect my boyfriend but I don't know. I just let it slide for now. Since I can't remember a thing I can't say anything.