Surprise Visit!!!

You Again

Sang Mi POV:

"JAY OPPA!!!!" Sang Hee and I screamed. Then we both got up and tackled him down in a hug.

"Woah missed me much?" He asked. We just giggled and help him back up.

"Do the guys know your here oppa?" Sang Hee asked.

"Not yet. That why I came here first. Hey so I heard your dating again Mi. Whose the lucky guy?" Jay oppa asked. I laughed and went to hug Kikwang.

"Oppa this is Kikwang he is the idiot that stole my heart." I said while I give him a peck on his cheek.

"And these guys are Yoseob, Doojoon, Junhyung, Hyunseung oppas, and Dongwoon dongseng." Sang Hee pionted out each members.

"They are our Beast oppas." I said.

"Annyeong sunbae Beast imnida." The boys said and bowed a 90 degree angle.

"Yah skip the formalities. Mi and Hee you didn't need to introduce them to me. I know every member in this group. I may have been gone for awhile but I kept update with the kpop music." Jay oppa said.

"How would we know that you barely mention anything kpop." Sang Hee said defensively.

"So hyung what brings you to CUBE?" Hyunseung asked.

"Well I found out that these two became idols and didn't tell me so I came back to Korea to scold them. Also because I'm gonna be making my mini album." Jay oppa explained.

"Yah oppa we did tell you didn't you read the letter we left under your mug at your apartment?" I asked.

"That was from you? I thought it was just rubbish so i threw it away." He replied.

"PABOYA!" We both exclaimed. Then the Beast oppa started laughing.

"Hey why don't we surprise the 2pm hyungs?" Asked Yoseob.

"I like the way you think oppa." I said.

"This is what I was thinking, we hide Jay oppa in a big box with a confetti gun. Then we wrap the box up and bring to their dorm saying that it was a thank you gift from us." I explained.

"That's a good plan and when they open it Jay hyung shoots out the conffeti and jump out." Doojoon oppa said.

"This is gonna be fun." Junhyung said.

"Sang Hee call Junsu oppa and ask what their doing." I said.

"Ok unnie I'll put it on speaker." She said.

Riiiiinnnngggg

Riiiinnngggg

"Yobeosayeo."

"Oppa what are you and 2pm oppas doing." I asked

"Oh Dongsengs nothing much we have no schedules today."

"Perfect Beast oppas and unnie and I will come over." Sang Hee said.

"Sure I'll tell the guys." In the background you could hear him shout' guys our dongsengs and Beast are coming.' "Ok their fine with it."

"Ok oppa see you in 30 minutes. Bye."

"See you soon bye."

"Ok first mission finish" Jay oppa said.

"Everyone lets go the the storage room I think there was a box big enough to fit Jay hyung. It's already decorated so that will save us the trouble." Dongwoon said. We followed him to the storage room, and sure enough there was a box in there fully decorated and big enough for oppa.

"K lets get in the truck." Junhyung oppa said.

"You guys head to 2pm oppas dorm first don't let them see you yet just stay in the truck. Jay, Kikwang and Hee will go with to the store to buy a confetti cannon." I said.

"See you then." We watch the five get into the truck. We on the other hand headed towards our van and headed for the store.

Kikwang POV:

"So Kikwang what did you do to make my little dongseng here fall for you.?" Jay hyung asked.

"Nothing much hyung a bunch of sweet words and sorries and a very sweet date."

"Good job. Back When we were still in America there was a long line of guys that wanted to be her man but one by one she rejected them." He said.

"Oppa don't tell him." Sang mi said shyly.

"But I have to admit their were some that were desprate to get your attention unnie." Sang Hee added.

"Like their was this guy who would always send her flowers wherever she would go. So if you went to their apartment it was full of flowers!" Jay hyung said. Thinking about it, if Mimi didn't forgive I would of done the same.

"Yah stop." Mi said. I smiled and held her hand.

"Don't worry Jagi I would've done the same if you haven't forgiving me." I said.

"Oh no cheesy alert. All hands on Ears!" Sang Hee and Jay hyung both covered their ears. We laugh all the way to the store. We bought what we needed and headed towards 2pm hyungs dorm.

 

Hey there so how was it? Like how I included Jay Park into the story? Comment on what you think =)

<3 you all

~Karren~