Surprise!!!

You Again

Sang Mi's POV:

We were still busy preparing for our wedding, which I must say that is in five days!!! Ya I know time goes by so fast when you're very busy. Anyway Junsu oppa wanted Sang Hee and Yoseob oppa and Kikwang and I to go dinner with him. I don't know what the ocassion was but he insisted that we attend. So we have no choice but to go. We were actually on our way now. Kikwang was driving and I was in the passenger sit while the Yohee couple was in the back. We were wear formal attire because apparently Junsu oppa booked a whole resturant for us. So this is what we were wearing:

Me:

Sang Hee:

Yoseob:

Kikwang:(Don't Mind Junhyung =))

We finally arrived at the resturant Junsu oppa asked us to go to and a waitress lead us to our private room. We bowed to her a entered the room. My eyes were about to fall out of my sockets from who I saw in front of me.

"UMMA!!! APPA!!!" Hee and I yelled as we ran to them and gave them a tight hug.

"Oh my baby girls Appa is so sorry that I wasn't here when you guys were having such hard times. Especially you Sang Mi." Appa said as he tighten his hug on me.

"It ok appa as long as youe here now." I replied. Umma and Appa were always so busy with work that they weren't home much. They travel around the world do we don't see them much. Only around the holidays.

"When did you guys get back?" Hee asked.

"Not so long ago. But we had to come home my beautiful daughters are finally getting married! Who are the lucky boys that are gonna be my son-in-laws?" Umma asked. OMG I forgot that oppa guys were behind us. I giggled and walked towards Kikwang. Hee walk towards Yoseob oppa.

"Umma Appa you remember Kikwang right?" I asked.

"Omo Kikwang is that you? You grown so handsome my son." Umma exclaimed.

"Gomawo Omoni" Kikwang replied. Umma always told Kikwang to call her that.

"Ah Kikwang I'm so glad that Mi is getting married to a man like you. I always wanted you for Sang Mi." Appa confessed.

"Chincha Abeoji?" He asked shocked.

"Ne. And who may you be?" Appa asked Yoseob oppa.

"I am Yang Yoseob sir." Yoseob oppa said shyly.

"Come now my son no need to be shy we're practically family now. So call us Abeoji and Omoni arasso?" Appa asked.

"Ne Abeoji." He replied.

"Ah such a cute boy?" Umma exclaimed.

"Gomawo Omoni"  He replied.

"Yah are you guys forgetting I'm here too." Junsu oppa pouted.

"Aww oppa come here and join us." I said.

"Don't I get to be in a family hug to?" He asked we giggled and went in for another family hug. After all that we ate a lovely dinner talking about the wedding and things about us. We were having such a wonderful time. Soon it was time to go.

"Umma I'll see you tomorrow ok. For our final fitting." I reminded her.

"Arasso arasso I'm not that old to forget. Love you guys." She said.

"Love you to umma appa." We all replied.

"Yah you two say goodbye to your fiancèes before i take them away Junsu oppa said as he made his way to his car. We turn back to the boys and gave them a hug and kiss.

"Night Love you. I'll see you tomorrow k." Kikwang told me as he hugged me.

"Hmm Ok." I replied and kiss his nose and lips."Saranghe"

"Nado." He smiled.

Hee and yoseob did the same and we started to make our way home. What a wonderful day. In a few more days we will no longer be Kim Sang Mi and Sang Hee. We will be Mrs.Lee Sang Mi and Yang Sang Hee. What a happy day.

 

So How was it? See I have noticed that I never mention their parents so I dedicated this chapter for them =) Don't forget To comment and subscribe...

<3 you all

~KaRrEn