Going Crazy

You Again

Sang Mi's POV:

Its already been three days since I had my fight with Kikwang. Everytime I see him I would walk the other direction. I know that Yoseob oppa and Sang hee are the source of all the flowers I was getting. I am now spending a lot more time with Wooyoung oppa to. He such a sweet man. 

I am now on my way to Mr.Hong office. He said he had to talk to me about something important. Once I entered the room I saw Kikwang sitting on one of the chairs. What's he doing here? I sat down on the opposite chair and waited for Mr. Hong to speak.

"Well guys base on numerous polls on the internet and petiton we've been receiving lately a lot of fans want a duet stage. So I decided that you two will go to Music Bank tomorrow to perform any song of your choice." Mr. Hong explained. Just when I was getting the hang of not seeing Kikwang Mr. Hong decides to make us do a duet.

"Ok Mr.Hong." We both said. Then we got up and left towards our dance studio. He stayed quiet the whole time. Until I broke the silence.

"I want to do Going Crazy by Song Ji Eun." I said.

"Ok whatever you want to do is fine." He replied.

"I will do all the rapping and the high parts and you just do Ji Eun parts. I will create some cheography that can go along with it." I explain. He just nodded his head. We started practicing in our dancing studio. I started creating the dance steps that along with it. It was mostly for me for Kikwang will be playing the piano for most of the performance. By midnight I  got my dance down and headed for home.

Kikwang's POV:

Everything is set for tomorrow. I practically beg Mr.Hong for letting me have a deut stage with Sang Mi. Yoseob and Sang hee will set up everything for tomorrow night. I pllan to apologize to her at our usual spot at Han River. We found out from Ha Young  that the kiss was all Cho Rong's doing to break Sang Mi and I up. So we got her to agree to confess to Sang Mi.

~Next Day at Music Bank~

Sang Mi POV:

We were now getting ready to get on stage. The crew turned off all the lights and lead Kikwang and I to the stage. The spot light and was directed to Kikwang and he started to play the piano and started to sing his verse. The Lights Revealing the stage that was decorated with roses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMIWzF-agV8

(Imagine that Ji Eun is Kikwang and rapper as Sang Mi)

Then my part started as rap I started walking down the steps where I stayed for the rest of the performance. When the song we bowed to the fans and went off stage. I was preparing to leave when Sang hee said that she wanted to go out and celebrate. I said Ok and off we went.

 

 

I'm back!!!! Here my latest installment...Anyway comment and subscribe....

~karren