Be Careful...

You Again

Cho Rong's POV:

What the ing hell why is she back! I was stomping my way to the rooftop so that I could speak to Wooyoung oppa in privacy. I called his phone and waited for him to pick his phone. On the fourth ring he picked up.

"Yeobosayo?"

"What the Wooyoung you were suppose to keep Sang Mi from coming back!! Why the hell is she back?? I did everything so that you can be with her!! I ing got her hospitalized so that you could steal her away! Why the did you return her?" I yelled.

"It's not my fault she's not stupid. She figured everything by herself. Anyway I'm done working with you. I love Sang Mi but I don't wanna be like you who is wasting her time getting something she'll never get." He replied then hung up the phone.

Stupid guess I gotta finish everything by myself. If I can't have Kikwang no one can. I stayed at the rooftop trying to calm myself before going back downstairs.

Apink's POV:

We were all worried to why Cho Rong unnie looked so pissed off when we saw Sang Mi unnie. We saw her walk off to somewhere, so we decided to follow her. She was at the rooftop talking to someone.

"Unnies who do you think she's talking to?" Ha Young asked. Her question was answered when Cho Rong unnie called out Wooyoung oppa's name. She sound very pissed off talking to her. We don't know what they were talking about. But we were shock when we heard Sang Mi unnie's name. We all thought the same thing. Cho Rong unnie was behind all this.

Wooyoung' POV:

I have a bad feeling that this isn't the end to Cho Rong's craziness. I need to warn Sang Mi about her. So I decided to give her a call.

"Yeobosayo?" She answered.

"Sang Mi where are you?" I asked.

"Wooyoung oppa I'm at CUBE right now wae." She asked.

"Mi stay as far away from Cho Rong as possible ok. She is behind all of this. She was the one that hit you five months ago. Now that you've come back she's not all that happy. Promise me that you'll stay away from her." I asked.

"Ne oppa I promise." She replied.

"Ok 2pm will be there shortly. Stay close to Beast ok." I asked.

"Will do oppa." She replied. I'm really worried for her safety.

 

Here's a short update for all my subbies. Hope you enjoy =)

@ b2stie: Thanks. Yah I couldn't make Wooyoung a bad guy he's to innocent looking to me...hehe...

 

Comment and Subscribe

<3 you all

~KaRrEn