Bad News Good News

You Again

Sang Mi POV

~The Next Day~

Once we arrived at CUBE building, I was immediately asked to see President Hong. Wondering what's wrong I headed to Mr.Hong's office. I knocked and went in. I looked at Mr. Hong and he didn't looked happy. I sat in front of his desk and waited for him to speak.

"Care to explain this?" he asked and handed me today's paper. There in big bold letters read "Beast Lee Kikwang and Forever Sis Mimi Dating?" Under it was a picture of me kissing Kikwang the day we left Oh My School studio. 

"Mr.Hong Kikwang and I plan to tell you but we were so busy with all the promoting we needed to do and variety shows that we needed to attend. We never intended to keep it from you." I tried to explain.

"I understand but Mimi you got to understand that you just debuted and you already have your first hot issue." he calmly said. "Because of this you put your put your group in jeopardy. Do you how many anti-fans you already received?"

"Are you suggesting that I break-up with Kikwang?" I asked quietly.

"No my dear I'm not. But now that it's out you and Kikwang must tell the media. There's no point in hiding it now because the picture says it all." he told me.

"Ok Mr.Hong just let me talk to Kikwang about this first." I said.

"Sure thing sweety. Just tell me when and will set up a press conference." he replied.

"Ok Mr.Hong." I said. I got up and gave him a hug and headed to our practice room.

~Mean while in the practice room~

Sang Hee POV

I wonder what Mr.Hong wanted from unnie. I was warming up when the boys came barging in.

"Heimi where's Mimi?" Kikwang oppa asked.

"She in Mr.Hong office he wanted to talk to. Waeyo?" I asked. Yoseob oppa handed me today's paper. There in nig bold letters said "Beast Lee Kikwang and Forever Sis Mimi Dating?"

"So what? We can just have a press conferenceand clear it up and say you guys are dating." I said.

"You don't understand Heimi." Hyunseung oppa said. I gave him the Huh face.

"Heimi we are one of the most popular group in Souh Korea. Imagine all the anti-fans your group and sister is getting right now. What's worst is that you two just debuted." Junhyung oppa said.

"Oh I never thought about that." I said. Just then unnie walked in.

"Jagi you ok?" Kikwang oppa asked as he went up to her and gave her a hug.

"Yeobo Mr. Hong said we have to tell the media." Unnie said.

"I know." he replied.

"I'm scared oppa what I your fans oppose of me?" asked unnie.

"I don't care because they can't see how awesome you are. Don't worry you always have me your beast and 2pm oppas here with you to protect you. Right guys?"

"Of course! No one will lay a finger on my cute dongseng." Doojoon oppa exclailmed.

"Heimi, I'm sorry we just debuted and already I've cause us trouble." unnie said.

"It's okay unnie. Your happiness is what important." I replied and gave her a huge hug.

"I feel much better." she said.

"Oh Jagi didn't you say that you have a surprise for me?"Kikwang oppa asked.

Sang Mi POV

"Yeobo thanks for reminding me. Remember yesterday when I beat you on that copying game?" I asked. I looked at the boys as they stiffened.

"Yes wae?" He asked. I walked up to Hyunseung, Doojoon, Junhyung oppa and Dongwoon.

"That was actually a bet and they lost. So you and I get to boss them around for a week." I cheerfully said.

"Chincha?" I nodded.

Kikwang's POV

Yes!! The tables finally turned. Prepare yourselves Hyungs and Dongwoon. It's gonna be a tough week for you four. I grinned evilly at them.

Authors POV

As the happy couple came up with all sorts of things they were going to do. He four boys had only one thing going through their minds. 'Why did I agree to this' as they watch the two grin evilly at them.

 

So my lovelys how was this chapter? Anyway I've been checking my polls and I need more people to vote on Sang Hee poll because I have a three way tie right now... So anyway comments are appreciated...

<3 you all

~Karren~