Surprise!!!

You Again

Sang-mi's p.o.v

Well the four weeks that were giving to us to train was slowly going. For the past four weeks we've Sang-hee and I got closer to Beast oppas. Every now and the Junhyung oppa and I would get into rap battles with me always winning. Then dance Battles with Kikwang and Hyunseung. Then there's the ageyo battle against Sang-hee and Yoseob. It was really fun. but now it's time to get to business. We are having our debut stage in 3 days on Music Bank then right after that we are wanted on Star King.

Sang-hee and I are at our albums photo shoot when I realize something. I looked at Sang-hee who was getting her make up done.

"Sang-hee we still didn't tell Junsu oppa." I told her. She looked at me with wide eyes when she realized it to.

"Omo what do we do? He hates not being told when something big is happening." She said. She was right Junsu oppa doesn't like it when we keep things from him. Like one time we were being bullied by one of his fan, we didn't want to tell him because we didn't want him to worry. But he some how found out and gave us a full lecture of never keeping things from him.

 

We were still thinking on how to tell Junsu oppa when an idea popped in my head. Sang-hee looked at me like she caught on
I just smiled and waited till our photo shoot was done. After we finish I asked Manger Choi to bring us back to CUBE. Once we arrive we went straight to Mr. Hong's office.

"You girls wanted to see me?" He asked.

"Ne. You see our brother Junsu from 2pm still doesn't know about our current situation. So we were wondering if can announce it on Star King  tomorrow? We would personally go ask JYP to if you want." Sang-hee said.

"Well I say it's fine but you should asked JYP too. Here I'll call him right now and tell him you two are on your way." He said. We smiled and headed to the van to JYP building.

We were wearing disguises just in case we might bump into Junsu oppa. We walked up to the reciptionist and asked where to go. She told us to go to the top floor and see his secratary. On the way there We saw 2pm oppas we looked at Junsu oppa behind our sunglasses. The rest saw us looking and gives us winks and smiles and when they thought we couldn't hear them we heard them say '10 points out of 10'. Stupid idiots. We sighed and headed to JYP office. When we entered he made us sit down.

"So I heard from Hong that you wanted to introduce yourselves as Junsu younger sisters. On Star King tomorrow?" He asked. We nodded our heads. "Well I'm fine with it as long as you guys are willing to have a collaberation with the 2pm boys?" He asked.

"We would love to. It'll give us a chance to see oppa up close. Oh and can you not tell 2pm oppas about this we want to surprise them." I asked. He nodded his head. With that we bid our goodbye and headed home.

~3 days later~

It was finally our turn to perform on Music bank. Even though we are just debuting I can hear all the people screaming our names. It made me feel so powerful. We Went out there and sang our debut song 'Angle Im Love'. The crowd went wild with my rapping and powerful vocal and Sang-hee for sweet angelic voice. Wefinish our performance and now was headed for Our first variety show appearence. We looked at all the idols sitting down on their stools from the entrance we were hiding behind. We saw the 2pm oppas sitting on the third row.

The show started five minutes later with Mc Hodong and Leeteuk greeting the viewers. Then it was time to introduce us.

"Well we have an amazing group with us here today. They just finish their debut stage on Music Bank and now they are here. Please welcome Mimi and Her twin sister Heimi.

We walked out and bowed in front of the camera. "Anneyonghaseyo Forever Sis-iminda." We both said, then we looked at the other idols and saw a very amusing shocked face 2pm oppas.

"Wow they are so pretty." Leeteuk oppa said.

"Kamsahamida." We said. They made us perform our debut song again. Which we perfectly did. Then the questions started poping out.

"Mimi Heimi do you have any other siblings besides you two.?" Mc Hodong asked.

"Ne we do and he's here with us today." I said.

"EHHHH!!!" they all exclaimed.

"Yup. We got permission from both company to let us introduce ourselves." Sang-hee said.

"So What company are they from?" Ask Eunhyuk.

"He is in JYP entertainment." I said happily. they all gasped because the only idol group here that is from JYP is the 2pm oppas. So they were called down so they could guess who it is.

"Ok so just look at our eyes and you'll be able to tell which 2pm member is our older brother." Sang-hee said. With that we first stood by Nickhun oppa and looked at the other idols. Then we moved on to Wooyoung oppa, Changsung oppa, Teac oppa, Junho oppa. then lastly Junsu oppa who was grinning from ear to ear. The three of us have the same eye shapes so it was easy to tell.

All the idols gather around to think who was our brother and finally guess who it was. They all shouted Kim Junsu we nodded and stood by our older brother who hugged the both of us really tight. We giggled. The other idols wanted to hear all three of sing so we decided to sing one oppas song 'only you' since we all the words. Teac oppa was shock when I was rapping his part so perfectly. When we finished singing it was time to go. We bid our goodbyes to our viewers. Then the cameras went off. That when 2pm oppas came running towards and give me and Sang-hee bear hugs. But Junsu oppa being protective as always pried them off us.

"You two have a lot of explaining to do." He told us.

"Ara ara lets go to a resturant first I'm hungry." Sang-hee said. With that we left the studio to a nearby resturant.

 

So how was this chapter??? Comments are loved.