Late Night Stroll

You Again

Sang Mi POV:

"So Yeobo where are we going?" I asked as we kept walking.

"It's a surprise you'll find out when we get there." He replied. We kept walking when I started to notice our surrounding. We were at Han River. It was so beautiful! I look at Kikwang with wide eyes and hugged him tightly.

"Surprise. I knew you would love it." He replied. Then took something out of his pocket.

Kikwang POV:

I looked at her then took out the necklace I got for her. It was a pendant that has the letter of his first name made out of gold.

"I've been wanting to give you this for a while now. Actually to tell you the truth this was suppose to be my gift for you, for our anniversity but we had to break up. So I kept it in hopes that I would be able to be yours again and give it to you." I explained as I clasp the neck around her neck.

"Yeobo it's so touching that you would do such a thing." She replied as tears run down her eyes. I wipe them away with my thumb. Then leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

"Jagi sarangheyo and I'll never get tired of saying it to you." I said.

"Nado sarangheyo Yeobo. I hope we could stay like this forever." She replied. Then I took her hand and we walked around the river. Then we got to the shopping district and we saw a couple shop.

"Yeobo lets go in there." She asked me as she pulled me towards the shop. Once we got inside I see couple rings, Shirts, plates, and mug. They were so cute. I got her and I one of everything. When I check my watch it was already 10pm. So I decided it was time to go home.

"Gomawo Yeobo."She said as she slip in one of the couple hoodies I got her.

"Anything for you Jagi." I replied. We then took a taxi and went home. We arrived at her apartment first.

"Thanks for the wonderful date Yeobo. I'll see you tomorrow." She said as she leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips and headed inside. I waved to her, then went straight home.

So how did you guys like this chapter? Please comment. I feel like you guys aren't enjoying my story if I don't hear from you guys. =(

Another thing my summer program thing is starting soon so I won't be able to update to often. I'll try to update during the weekends though. Just letting you guys know...

<3 you all

~Karren~