"I'm Waiting For You"

Loose Ends

Seohyun smiled sadely at the bouquet.

"Minhyuk . . . you remembered too?" she mumbled to herself. Seohyun laughed at her own silliness. "Of course he would remember, Joohyun. How could he ever forget?"

She reached inside of her purse and took out a guitar pick. Gently laying it down on the ground next to the bouquet, she could feel tears forming in her eyes. 

As she stood up again she saw snow gently float down from the sky. Wiping her tears, she looked up at the sky. 

"Oppa, can you hear me?" she asked, "I wanted to tell you that i love you that day . . . . I'm still waiting to tell you . . . " 

As she walked away, the words of "I Love You" on the guitar pick met the snow with a gentle kiss. 

_______________________________

Yonghwa watched as Seohyun walked away from the site. He remembered this scene. He remembered the snow as it fell on this same day, three years ago. 

"Hyung, why are you in such a hurry?" Minhyuk asked as Yonghwa grabbed his phone to check the time. 

"I have to pick up Hyun from cram school," he replied, cursing at the terrible traffic.

"Wae?" 

"She told me that she had something to tell me, and it had to be in person," he replied again, switching lanes.

Minhyuk nudged Yonghwa. "She's probably going to confess to you," he chuckled. Suddenly his face changed. "Wait," he gave Yonghwa puppy dog eyes, "Does that mean that you'll be dropping me off somewhere before you pick her up?"

Yonghwa looked at Minhyuk's eyes. They did make him melt inside. He shook his head. "Mian, Minhyuk-ah. But just this one time?" he pleaded. 

Minhyuk crossed his arms over his chest. "Aish, hyung. What happened to bros before hoes?" he complained jokingly. 

Yonghwa swatted Minhyuk's shoulder. "Yah! Hyun's not a hoe!" he yelled. They both burst out into laughter. 

Now they were approaching a red light. "Aish. Another? Traffic seems to be against me today," Yonghwa huffed. 

"It's a sign that you shouldn't ditch me for Seohyun," Minhyuk pouted again. 

"Yeah, right," Yonghwa replied with a chuckle. 

Finally the light turned green. Yonghwa's car slipped a little on the ice starting to form on the ground. 

Halfway through the intersection, Yonghwa heard a honk. Looking to his left, he saw a huge truck sliding towards them, fast. 

"Minhyuk!" Yonghwa yelled, trying to get Minhyuk's attention. 

Minhyuk who was listening to their new demo, couldn't hear Yonghwa through the blasting guitar. 

Yonghwa cursed under his breath and tried to get the car to move, but it was stuck on the ice. 

The sound of the honk got closer and closer, blasting in Yonghwa's ear, and then it hit. 

....

Yonghwa watched little fluffs of snow as they landed on him and Minhyuk. The car was on its side and the window was cracked open. 

Ah . . . my head hurts, Yonghwa thought. 

Lifting his hand to his head, Yonghwa felt something sticky. Blood. 

Ah . . . we got hit, he thought again. 

"Minhyuk?" he called out. 

Then he realized that Minhyuk was in his arms. Looking down, he didn't see any blood on him. He sighed in relief. 

Another fluff of snow landed on his face. The dark sky was spotted with stars and snow. 

Ah . . . it's so pretty, he thought for a third time. 

Then he spoke for the last time.

"Hyun . . ."

 

A/N: MORE FLASHBACKS~ aigoo . . . . writing this is making me cry ;n; just to clear things up, yong and hyun haven't actually confessed to each other yet, they were just really good friends until then (to make things sadder) ;n; COMMENT PLEASE :D and if you haven't already, check out my other two fics :DDDD