What It Feels Like

Loose Ends

A/N: HELLO :D this is the only story that i dont have writers block on >.> i realy hope i don't get writers block on this story ;n; that would . ANYWAY  XD I basically have the whole plot and everything to this story figured out, now all i have to do is write it TT.TT it should be around 25 chapters? i dont know, maybe more. haven't really planned out what to write for each chapter yet. i know someone requested for this chapter to be in Yong's pov, so here it is :D (i cant remember your name OTL sorry) COMMENTS PLEASE :DDD

Yonghwa watched the monitor of the machine. The green line jumped up every now and then, and the beeps of the machine went , along with it. His chest rose in a constant rythm, and his air mask fogged up, then cleared, but only to be fogged up again. Yonghwa leaned back against the wall, watching the sky pass by. The ticking of the clock synchronized with the beeps. Clouds gently floated past and a breeze swiftly blew leaves off the ground. 

How easy is it to forget what living feels like? he asked himself. 

Suddenly the door to the room slid open. Turning his head to see who it was, he smiled to see Seohyun walk in. But there was another boy who followed her in. Yonghwa saw the boy staring at something. He didn't even have to follow his line of sight to know the boy was looking at Yonghwa's body, silently laying on the hospital bed. 

"Who's that?" the boy asked, stopped at the door.

"Close the door," Seohyun ordered. "That's Yonghwa." 

The boy turned around to slide the door shut, then sat across from Seohyun at the table. 

" . . .If you don't mind me asking . . . "

"He was in a car accident 3 years ago. He's been in a coma ever since." 

Hyun . . . Why are you telling him this? Who is he? Who is he to you? Yonghwa wanted to ask Seohyun about this boy who she invited in. He wanted to, but he couldn't. 

"Why-"

"Did you do your homework?"

Yonghwa stared at the boy, and then at Seohyun. Homework?  . . . .That meant they were in the same school as each other. Right? There was nothing more. Right?

The boy reaching into his backpack and handed Seohyun a few booklets. She took them from him, flipping through the pages. "You did all of it?"

The boy sarcastically looked at her. "No," he replied, sarcasam lining his voice, "No, I didn't. I just gave them to you so that you could yell at me for not doing homework." 

Seohyun glared at the guy. "Kyuhyun-ssi, did you do it or not?" she asked. 

Kyuhyun . . . That was his name. 

"Yes, Seo-seongsaengnim. I did my homework."

Seo-seongsaengnim? 

"Don't worry Joohyun-ssi. I know that if I don't do my homework all I'll get is a scolding from you. So I'll be sure to do my homework," Kyuhyun continued. 

. . . . She's tutoring the boy? 

Seohyun opened one of the books up to a page and studied it. Nodding her head, she looked up again. "Good job. You're doing really well." 

". . . .Are you not even going to explain to me why you brought me to a hospital room to tutor me in math?" Kyuhyun asked, looking around the room. 

"Do you want to know?" Seohyun asked, not even looking up.

"Well yeah." 

"Would you be satisfied if I told you that I love Yonghwa?" 

Kyuhyun stared at her. "Wait he's you boyfriend?"

Seohyun didn't answer his question. Instead she dug into her own backpack and took out some more books. "Here. Do these." She handed them over.

Kyuhyun took them hesitantly. "Are you really not going to telll me?"

"No." 

Yonghwa left the room. 

He still had a lot of questions he wanted answered. But he couldn't ask anyone, could he. Of course he couldn't. 

But there was no way Seohyun loved Kyuhyun. There was no way. Right? Seohyun had been Yonghwa' s reason to live. Without her . . . . . 

No. There was no way. Yonghwa wouldn't give up, not until Seohyun personally told him that she was moving on. 

He couldn't. 

He wouldn't.