Party

Loose Ends

Seohyun heard the door shut to one of the rooms and looked to see who it was. Jessica walked out in a short miniskirt, halter top, and a shiny jacket to bring the look together. She had even curled her hair. 

"Going somewhere important tonight?" Seohyun asked.

"Yup. Donghae's holding his birthday party tonight," she replied while looking over the shoe rack to see if any of the heels struck her fancy. 

"Where at?" Seohyun asked again, going back to her work now that she had her answer. 

"Uh . . . . at his villa, or his beachhouse, or his parents' mansion . . . or somewhere. I don't know, all I have is an address," she held up a peice of paper. "Yuri! Can I borrow your heels?" she yelled.

"Donghae sure is rich, huh," Seohyun smirked while scratching out some numbers on her math homework. 

"Yuri!" Jessica shouted again. With no reply, she stomped over to Yuri's room and asked her for a third time. Seohyun heard Yuri mumbled a quick "Mm" and then Jessica returned to the shoe rack. "Do you wanna come with me?" she offered. 

Seohyun stopped writing. " . . .Well," Seohyun started. 

"C'mon, it'll be fun," Jessica persuaded, "And you need fun." Smiling, she finally picked out a pair of heels and slipped them on her feet. "Well, are you coming?" 

Seohyun hesitated for a few moments. She looked down at the math homework she knew she could finish in the morning, and then at Jessica, impatiently waiting. 

"Sure." 

" . . .At least wear something nice."

"Fine." 

____________________________________

"This is it?" Seohyun asked, stepping out of the car and shutting the car door. 

"Yup. Or at least, this is the address he gave me," Jessica replied, slamming her door.

In front of them stood a huge mansion with the whole fountain in front of the house thing Seohyun'd only seen in movies. 

"I knew he was rich but I didn't know he was this rich," Seohyun mumbled. 

"Well I think this is his parents' house. They lent it to him as his birthday present." Jessica started walking forward. "C'mon, Seohyun" 

Seohyun, still a little surprised from the sheer size of the estate, followed behind. Jessica approached the huge front doors and rang the doorbell. Donghae opened the door, saw Jessica, and smiled. 

"Jessica! You're here," he yelled. He handed her a martini glass undoubtedly filled with alcohol as she walked in. "Seohyun! You came too?" he shouted over the loud music booming inside. 

Seohyun stepped inside. "Sorry I didn't get you a present, Oppa. I didn't know you were having a birthday party until 30 minutes ago," she explained. 

"No problems! Come in and enjoy yourself!" He handed her a drink too, which she was about to reject, but then he already walked away.

"Unnie!" Seohyun frantically whispered to Jessica, "What am I supposed to do?"

"Just have fun!" Jessica yelled back, already starting to dance to the music. "Oh yeah, actually, I have someone I want to Donghae to introduce you to," she remembered, giggling to herself again.

"Is it about why you were laughing to yourself the other day?" Seohyun demanded, remembering that day. 

"Yup. You'll know why soon." 

Jessica led her to Donghae, who was talking to some other people. "Yeobo!" she poked him on the shoulder. Donghae turned around. "Can you introduce Seohyun to that cousin of yours who just moved here?" 

Donghae looked at Jessica and smiled. "Sure, why not," he said as he walked up the grand stairs. When he came back down he was dragging a boy with him. Seohyun stared at the boy when they met face to face. 

"Seohyun, meet Cho Kyuhyun, my cousin who just moved here and is now living here, with my parents," Donghae introduced. "Kyuhyun, this is Seohyun, my girlfriend's roommate and friend." 

Kyuhyun looked up at hearing Seohyun's name. Upon seeing her face, he smiled. "I already know her Hyung. She's in my class at the university," he explained. 

"Really? Well then I should just leave you guys alone then, since you already know each other," Donghae laughed. Putting his arm around Jessica's shoulder, he walked away from Seohyun and Kyuhyun, leaving them awkwardly together. 

"Hey, I didn't know you were Hyung's girlfriend's roommate," Kyuhyun started. 

" . . .I didn't know you were Oppa's cousin." Seohyun replied. 

"Well we all learn new things everyday. For example, I never thought that the straight A student Seo Joohyun would be at a drinking party, drinking a martini." He pointed to the glass in her hands. 

Seohyun looked at the glass, then set it down on a nearby table. "I don't drink. Oppa simply gave it to me when I came and he wouldn't let me refuse. And besides, I thought this was a birthday party, not a drinking party," Seohyun coldy replied. 

"It's the same thing for Hyung. You just wait and watch; soon enough they'll all be from semi-drunk to dead drunk. I bet half the people here will couple up and start making out, too." 

"How do you know?"

"I know Hyung better than you know him, Joohyun." 

Kyuhyun was right. In no time, even the most innocent looking person in the room was drunk. Except Kyuhyun and Seohyun, that was. And then the making out began. Everyone just started pairing up, leaving Kyuhyun and Seohyun awkwardly in the midst of loving couples. 

"C'mon Seohyun," Jessica slurred, "Why don't you go have some fun with Kyuhyun?" she asked before Donghae dragged her away. 

Seohyun blushed. "Unnie!" she shouted back, but she doubted Jessica could hear her.

"Hey. You want to go to a coffee shop?" Kyuhyun asked, sympathetic of Seohyun situation, as if he'd been in it before. Considering that Donghae was Kyuhyun's cousin, Seohyun didn't doubt that Kyuhyun had. She glanced around the room. 

"Yeah. That would be quite nice." 

 

A/N: aish forgot to put this in again XD IM SORRY FOR THE TREMEDULOUSLY AWK DONGHAE DRINKING PARTY anyway XD err itll be seokyu for the next a lot ;n; SOOO SORRY BUT I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE THAT YONGSEO WILL SURVIVE THROUGH ALL THE SEOKYU. i put in a yonghwa chapter for you boices too XD COMMENTS PLEASE :DDDDD and if ou havent already, check out my other fics :D