Date

Loose Ends

A/N: BACK TO THE SEOKYU ARGH ok XD COMMENTS PLEASE :DDDD

"Joohyun-ssi," Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Shhh," Seohyun replied, concentrated on the professor's lectures about calculus. 

"Can I talk to you after class then?" Kyuhyun tried again.

Seohyun thought for a moment. "Maybe," she replied again. 

___________________

"What did you want to talk to me about?" she asked, putting one hand on her hip. 

"Oh, right. Uh . . . would you like to go out this weekend?" 

Seohyun just looked at Kyuhyun. "Why?"

"As a way to say thanks for tutoring me. You know, like a treat. Because my grade has gone up quite a bit because of you," Kyuhyun laughed a little. After seeing Seohyun's poker face, her stopped laughing. 

"No." 

Kyuhyun pouted. "Ok, I kind of knew that would happen. But please? Why not? I'll pay for you and anything you want," he offered. 

"No. I have better things to do." 

"Like what? Study math? Study calculus? Study algebra?"

"Studying trigonometry, thank you very much." 

"Joohyun-ssi~ Please? Think of it as a favor to me so I don't feel so guilty all the time for recieving tutoring from you and not paying for it." 

"Then you should start paying me," Seohyun scoffed. 

"I will, but in the forms of dates," Kyuhyun smiled. 

Seohyun thought about it. It was true, she actually didn't have anything to do over the weekend. But still, this was Kyuhyun she was talking about. 

"Fine," she finally replied. 

"Yay," Kyuhyun brightened up. 

"One thing though."

"And that is?"

"It's not a date." 

Kyuhyun just smiled and then joined his friends. 

_____________________

"Where are you going, Seohyun?"

"Out."

"With whom?"

"Do you have to know?"

Jessica peaked out from behind the wall. "It's with a boy isn't it?"

Seohyund didn't reply.

"Oooh it is isn't it? I'm so proud of you Seohyun!" She ran over to hug her. Seohyun, however, dodged the hug. 

"I never said that it was. And even if it were, I never said I liked him." 

Jessica pouted. Just as Seohyun was about to leave though, she yelled, "I knew it was a boy! Donghae just texted me you were hanging with Kyuhyun today! Is it a date?"

"No. Unnie, it's not a date. He's paying me back for tutoring him."

"That's no fun."

"Whatever. Bye, I'll see you later." 

"I might be out tonight with Donghae. Don't expect to see me until morning," Jessica yelled back. 

"Alright." 

_______________________

"Joohyun-ssi!" 

Seohyun glanced up from her phone to see Kyuhyun on the other side of the street, flailing his arms around, probably so that she would be able to see him. She ignored him and silently walked across the street. 

"Hi Kyuhyun." 

"Here are our tickets," Kyuhyun smiled, handing her two tickets. 

"Why'd you want to come to an amusement park? Didn't I say it's not a date?"

"You can come to an amusement park if it's not a date," Kyuhyun defended. 

Seohyun just looked at him. 

"What?"

"Nothing. Let's go."

___________________

"You're really silent. Not going to yell at me for something?"

"It's nothing. Just . . . really nostalgic," Seohyun replied, barely speaking above a mumble to herself. 

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

As Seohyun and Kyuhyun waited in line for a ride, Seohyun started to remember back to days long ago.

"Seohyun are you sure you don't want to ride the roller coaster?"

"Oppa~ It looks really scary," Seohyun replied, pouting. 

"C'mon, it;ll be fun!"

"What if I fall?"

"I'll make sure you don't."

"Oppa-"

"Hyun~"

Seohyun pouted again at Yonghwa's poor imitation of her. "Fine. I'll do it. But if I fall, I'm blaming you."

Yonghwa smiled at her. "Don't worry. I'll be there for you even if you do." Taking her hand, Yonghwa and Seohyun sat down on the roller coaster. 

"Do you want to go on that ride?"

Seohyun snapped back. "What?" She followed Kyuhyun's finger to see what he was pointing at it. It was the most dangerous ride in the whole amusement park, the one Yonghwa made her go on. 

"No."

"Why not? You can't be scared right? The great Joohyun? Scared?"

"I'm not scared," Seohyun snapped. "Let's go." 

They waited in line.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Yonghwa asked, eye smiling at her. 

"You liar. That was worse than I thought," Seohyun, almost crying, yelled. 

Yonghwa held out an ice cream cone with Seohyun's favorite ice cream, goguma flavored, and sat down next to her. "Hyun~, mianhae~" 

"Aish. Choding." Seohyun took the ice cream and it. 

"Good?"

Seohyun nodded. 

"Hey, Seo Joohyun. You sure you wanna ride it? We can still back out." 

Seohyun glared at Kyuhyun. "What are you saying? C'mon." 

They got on the ride together. 

~

"Joohyun-ssi, are you okay?"

Seohyun wobbled off the ride, almost throwing up. 

"Um, um, um, um, here take this and uh . . . . go lay down!" Kyuhyun pulled her towards a park bench where she laid down, setting the cold water against her forehead. 

"You should've told me you couldn't handle it." 

"You think my pride would let me?" Seohyun asked. 

Kyuhyun looked at the ground. Then he looked back at Seohyun. 

"Sorry. For forcing you on the ride."

Suddenly guilt hit Seohyun. "Nah . . .it's okay."

 "No . . . I'm really sorry.  . . . You look really sick.

Seohyun laid back down and closed her eyes. 

"Kyuhyun?"

"Yeah?"

"You can call me Seohyun now."

"Ok-wait  . . . .really?" 

"Yeah."

" .  .. Thanks." 

 . . . .

"Seohyun?"

"What?"

"Can we speak in banmal?"

"No."