Obligation

Loose Ends

Kyuhyun stepped into the classroom. Seohyun was still sitting in her seat even after class had ended. Smiling, he approached her. 

"Diligent as always, are you?" he asked, pulling his seat out and sitting down with a sigh. 

She didn't reply. Only scratching noises from her pencil could be heard in the silence. 

" . . . Did you finish the math homework?" he asked again, trying to at least get a word out of her. 

She didn't say anything.

"Do you know how to do number 5?" he tried for a third time. 

Silence. 

" . . . Are you ever going to talk to me?" he pouted, changing his goal to at least get her attention.

She didn't even turn her head. 

"Always an ice princess, huh?" Kyuhyun remarked, kicking back in his chair. 

Seohyun stopped writing. Kyuhyun directed his attention to her sudden stop. Setting her pencil down, she stood up. 

"Don't call me that," she glared at Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun put his hands up as if he were caught by the police. Seohyun walked away, slamming the door behind her. Kyuhyun's eyes stayed wide open from disbelief. 

_________________________________________

"AIGOO THAT JERK," Seohyun shouted to the open air. "What does he know?" she asked again, to nobody in particular. Lying down on the rooftop of the school building, she stared at the sky. 

"Why does he keep bothering me? What does he see in me that makes him want to talk to me so badly?" she mumbled. 

"Seohyun?" a voice perked up. 

Seohyun looked up. Jessica stood over her, peering down. 

"Hi," Seohyun sighed. 

"Wow . . . what's with the deep sigh?" Jessica asked, laying down next to Seohyun. 

"This kid just transfered into my class and he keeps on trying to talk to me. So I got mad at him. I'm just here to blow off some steam," she replied. 

"Wait . . . Cho Kyuhyun?" Jessica laughed a little. 

"What . . . Why are you laughing?" Seohyun shouted, sitting up to look at Jessica. 

"No . . It's just-" Jessica burst into a fit of giggles. 

"Hey! Unnie! What is it!" Seohyun pestered Jessica. 

Jessica just kept laughing. Finally she stopped, wiped away the tears forming from laughing so hard, and stood up. "It's nothing," she replied. 

Seohyun put her mad face on. "Fine. If you don't tell me . . . . I'll send pictures of you in just your underwear to a bunch of guys in this school!" Seohyun threatened, playfully of course. 

Jessica's smiling face suddenly turned into a look of fear. "Yah. Seo Joohyun. You better not or I'll-"

"Jessica! Come on! We'll be late to our next class!" another voice. Jessica looked at the door where it came from.

"Ok Yuri! I'm coming!" she called out. "Look, Seohyun. Why don't just try to talk to him too? Maybe you'll make a new friend. You never know; unexpected blessings come from the strangest things!" she yelled as she left. 

"Wait! Unnie-" Seohyun shouted, but Jessica already left. "Aish. What was she laughing about?" Seohyun huffed, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. "I wish unnie would be less weird sometimes," she said to herself. Sighing, she got up and left. 

Walking back to the classroom, Seohyun thought about what Jessica said again. As much as she didn't want to, she admitted that Jessica did have a point. So Seohyun found herself slamming the door open, walking up to the boy currently still stuck on number 5 from the math homework, and shouting, "Cho Kyuhyun!" 

Kyuhyun jumped up and looked up, surprised. " . . . Yes?" he meekly responded. 

"Get up," Seohyun commanded, "I'll take you on a tour of the school."

 

A/N: AISH SORRY XD i accidently uploaded the chapter while i was still writing it so it kind of uploaded when it was like 6 sentences long ._. oops :P anyway, here's some seokyu for the time being. sorry for you yongseo shippers, but the next a lot of chapters might be a lot of seokyu. PLEASE WAIT FOR YONGSEO I PROMISE I HAVE SOMETHING GOOD IN MIND (or at least i hope its good). .... i really need to make a scene where seohyun doesnt cry because of the yongseo that never really happened ;n; . ALRIGHT. I PROMISE TO MAKE A SCENE WHERE SEOHYUN DOES NOT CRY BECAUSE OF YONGHWA :D so in the meantime, yongseo shippers, HOLD ON :DDDD COMMENTS PLEASE :D