No.

Loose Ends

A/N: hello ;n; so ive been having writers block for this story but i finally came up with something that could actually work, so sorry for not updating in a while XD and I PROMISE THE CHAPTER AFTER THE NEXT WILL BE YONGSEO BECAUSE I KNOW A BULK OF MY READERS ARE YONGSEO SHIPPERS (i hope this story isn't becoming totally see through >.> tell me if it is guys ill throw a curveball or two :D) COMMENTS PLEASE :DDDDD

"Ok. Do you get it now?" 

" . . . . No. I don't." 

"How many times do I have to explain this to you?"

"I'm telling you it's pointless-"

"I'm going to make you understand this even if it's the last thing I do before I die."

Kyuhyun sighed and put his head down on his arms, resting on the table. "Why are you intent on me geting a good grade in math? Last time I checked you were pretty hostile towards me," Kyuhyun accused, quickly adding afterwards, "Not that I'm unhappy about it or anything."

"I told you before. I can't stand having a seat partner who can't even do a simple problem like this." Seohyun pointed to the chart on the peach-colored paper, which Kyuhyun grumbled at. 

"Hey. Who was the one who said not to care about your seat partner when we first met!" Kyuhyun pointed out. Seohyun sat for a moment, and then remembered what Kyuhyun was talking about. 

"Be quiet," she glared. 

Kyuhyun sat up. "I was just stating the truth," he defended. 

"Anyway, is it really that hard to understand this? It's just math," Seohyun annoyingly stated, blowing some hair out of her face. 

"'It's just math'. I'm sorry I'm not a math genius," Kyuhyun retorted. 

Seohyun sighed. Closing her math textbook, Seohyun stood up. "Let's meet here again, the day after tomorrow. I hope you at least do some studying until then? I can't stand looking at your bad math scores anymore."

"Yes, yes, Seo-seongsaengnim," Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Then he glanced at his watch. "Anyway, seongsaengnim, do you have time? Why don't we eat lunch together?" he suggested. 

Seohyun, who had already turned to leave, turned back around to glance at him. "If you have time to invite me out to lunch, why don't you study," she simply said before leaving. 

Kyuhyun sighed, putting his head on the table again.

"She's such a slave driver," he moaned. 

________________________ two days later

"Ok so I studied all weekend long. And finally . . . . I get it!" Kyuhyun happily announced as he walked into the room. 

Seohyun looked up from her book on self-improvement. "Seriously?" she asked, doubting his sincerity.

"Here, take a look." 

Kyuhyun threw the math booklet Seohyun gave him the earlier week. She opened the book and flipped through it, surprised to see all of it filled in with pencil markings. 

"So? How is it?" Kyuhyun smirked, knowing that the answers were right.

"Did you cheat on this?" Seohyun raised an eyebrow. 

Kyuhyun faked hurt. "You would think that I would cheat on this? Do you really not trust me that much?" 

Seohyun opened the book to a random page. Scanning the page, it wasn't bad. "You really didn't cheat?" 

"No, Joohyun-ssi, I did not cheat." 

Seohyun closed the book. "Impressive." Then she reached into her purse and pulled out two more math booklets. "Now do those by next week." 

Kyuhyun just stared at the two books which were sprawled out across the table. "Are you serious?"

Seohyun nodded in all seriousness. 

Kyuhyun looked at her, glanced at the booklets, sighed, dug for a pencil, and got to work. Seohyun laughed as she heard Kyuhyun mumbling in the background while she read her books.

"Sooo . . . . . . x . . . . . cosine . . . . . limitations . . .. inverse . . . .argh . . . stupid . . . . stupid math . . . . .argh . . . . referance theta . . ." Kyuhyun murmured inbetween the sound of his pencil writing on the booklets. 

Well at least he's a hard worker, she told herself, at least giving Kyuhyun a chance. He never proved himself to be that bad, anyway. Looking off of the page , she glanced at the clock. She hadn't visited Yonghwa in a few days. Maybe she should today.

"Yah, Kyuhyun. I'm going to leave now. Do well studying alright?"

Kyuhyun looked up from his paper. "What? You told me you were going to tutor me but in the end you just leave? All you do is give me math booklets," he complained, scratching his head.

"Well if you need help with anything you can just text me about it," she replied, gathering her stuff. 

"You're such a bad tutor." 

Seohyun glared at him and Kyuhyun quickly returned to his work. 

As she was about to leave, Seohyun looked back. Well, he has been working really hard lately . . . . I guess he's not that bad . . . . I mean . . .he's a lot better than everyone else. There's no harm in . . . taking him there . . . right? 

"Kyuhyun." 

"Yes seongsangnim?"

"Meet me two days from today, at the same time . . . but at Seoul hospital."

Kyuhyun stopped. "Why?"

"I have something I want to show you."