Revisit

Loose Ends

A/N: ok i am soooo sorry i havent been updating in such a loooong time xD BUUUT ill try to update this fic as much as i can now. COMMENTS PLEASE (if anyone still subscribes to this fic) xD

"Alright, I'm passing your tests back. Surprisingly, most of you did pretty well." 

The class laughed. Seohyun just stared outside, watching the clouds go past. 

"When I call your name, come up and get your paper. These aren't in any order, so don't get ahead of yourselves." 

"Junhyung 

Soohyun

Daniel

Seohyun" 

Kyuhyun nudged Seohyun. She looked at him, surprised and kind of irritated. "What?"

"Go get your paper," he replied, a look of worry on his face. 

"Oh." 

After she came back, she went back to staring out the window. Kyuhyun was going to tap her on theshoulder and ask her if she was doing alright, but then his name was called. 

"Kyuhyun, be prepared." 

As he walked back, Kyuhyun shut his eyes and collected himself. "Ok ok, listen, it's not like this will make me fail this class. it's only one test right?"

Getting to his desk, he flipped the test over. And he stared at his paper for a good 5 minutes. 

"What's wrong Kyuhyun? Did you fail?" a girl came over and asked, peering over his shoulder. 

"HOLY CRAP I GOT A 100" 

In awe, the whole class clapped. Except Seohyun.

After class, everyone had left except Kyuhyun and Seohyun. 

"Hey Seohyun."

Seohyun didn't.

"YAH! SEO JOOHYUN!"

"What!" Seohyun replied, turning and glaring at Kyuhyun. 

"What's gotten into you recently? You're staring into space even the teacher is telling us something useful, and you don't say anything! What's wrong?" 

"Nothing." 

"Don't lie to me, Seo Joohyun, I see right through you."

"Ok. Ok. Fine. What did you want?"

"What?"

"Other than to yell at me." 

"Well . . . . if you didn't hear previously, I GOT A 100 ON MY TEST!" 

Seohyun just stared at Kyuhyun. "No really, I'm sorry for not paying attention, but what is it that you want to tell me?"

"You don't believe me? Here!" 

Kyuhyun stuck his test paper in Seohyun's face. 

" . . .  Cho Kyuhyun . . . . 100/100 . . . . Wait. Let me look at that." 

Seohyun grabbed the paper and studied it on her desk. 

"Where are the eraser marks?" 

"There are none. What did I say . . ..  I TOLD YOU I COULD DO IT HAHAHA!" he shouted, celebrating. 

"I'm proud of you Kyuhyun.  I bet it's all because of my tutoring though," Seohyun smirked, getting her backpack. 

"What about to celebrate, we go on a date," Kyuhyun offered, peering over Seohyun's shoulder. 

Seohyun was about to say no when she stopped. Well . . . .

"Ok. Where are we going?" 

 

A/N: WOOP I THINK THERE'LL ONLY BE 4-5 CHAPTERS LEFT

BRACE YOURSELVES